Thread: Data Syncing symbol causing battery loss in lg optimus m

Data Syncing symbol causing battery loss in lg optimus m

I am using LG optimus m which is very nice mobile phone to have. It has so many attractive features and very user friendly also. I normally use the internet in my mobile and all the things were going good. Now before some days I have stop using internet in my lg optimus m and after that my mobile started giving me some problem. Now I am not using the internet nut in mobile I am still getting the Data Syncing symbol and because of that my battery drains quickly. Please tell me what I should do to fix this.

Re: Data Syncing symbol causing battery loss in lg optimus m

As you have said that you are getting the Data Syncing symbol after disconnecting the internet also it means that some of your applications are still trying to connect the internet. you have to first check that whether any of the application is trying to use the internet or not and also check that is there any background synchronization is turned off or not? I think after stopping the background synchronization you will not see the Data Syncing symbol in your mobile phone.

If you don’t know how to turn off the background synchronization in your lg optimus m mobile then I will help you with it. first of all you have to go to the main menu and after that go to the settings. Now after that select the General sync setting and then you will find the two options like Background data sync and Auto sync. Now you have to unselect the both of option and after then it’s done. Now you will not find the any sync symbol on your mobile screen.

I am aware of this kind of problem and if you are unable to solve this problem even after turning off the background sync then I think some widgets are still needed to be closed which normally requires internet connection. Fist you have to install the Mobile Data Enabler application in your mobile and after that add the widgets in this application and after that you will be able to enable the or disable your widgets whenever you needed. Some time due to this kind of widgets our mobile shows Data Syncing symbol and that is why we have to turn off the widgets.

I have disabled all the background synchronization from my phone and after that Data Syncing symbol was disappeared from my mobile phone. Now after that when I restart the device at that time it appeared again and same problem started. I have also installed the application which is mentioned in above post but after restarting the mobile it also gives me the same problem. is there any way to get rid of this problem permanently then please let me know.

May be doing the restore factory setting can fix this issue and I think you should try this method to fix this problem.
    • First you have to go to the settings in your mobile.
    • Now you have to select the privacy option in your mobile.
    • Now you have to select the factory reset option from there.
    • Now select the re set option (Make sure that you have the back of your phone data)

Now after resetting the mobile you will not get that sync symbol in your phone and your battery will not drain quickly.

After trying all the possible solution I was still getting the same problem and after that I have gone through your above post and then I have done backup of all my data and then I have rest my mobile According to your given steps. Now after doing that I have restored all the data in my mobile phone, now after doing that all the problem get solved in my mobile and that symbol is disappeared from my mobile. Thank you so much for all the help.