Thread: How to improve LG Thrill 4G battery life

How to improve LG Thrill 4G battery life

Hi I just buy a thrill phone it left some day, it really horrible for me that the battery life of the phone is complicated it decrease the battery power after then. When I reboot the phone it would increase the battery power It’s coming from a Motorola atrix. I decided to try and check the battery fix for the atrix since it worked for me in the past, well as soon after the following steps get by the guide it seems my phone battery is more accurate and the battery life is better. But when I reboot the phone doesn’t take 10 to 15 percent out of the battery

Re: How to improve LG Thrill 4G battery life

The main thing is that is to finding out what battery drain is follow from why it is happening on your phone the battery is draining.so on my phone the infringing system is close now if there were an app that was keeping my phone from suspending and running up the process now it would be an easy to fix the unfortunately the procedure with the highest process with the highest partial value

I like to improve the battery life of the mobile phone device which it was enabled with the wireless with all the servicing cell measurements. These measurements receive the signal strength for periodically or at regular intervals. This can be find best suitable cell for the camping and for reselection handover

We need to evaluate various scenarios wherever the neighbor cell phone measurements are taken by the cellular phone station can be optimized, especially when the battery level goes below a predefined threshold. More specifically, we need to describe methods for all treatments can be used to optimize neighbor cell measurements under different circumstances, so as to reduce the power consumption by the mobile station communication technologies like 2G( GSM, GPRS, iDEN), 3G ( WCDMA ) or 4G( LTE, Wimax ). When the mobile station is in idle mode or stand by mode, it takes neighbor cell measurements along