Thread: LG Optimus P500 keeps shutting down

LG Optimus P500 keeps shutting down

Last month I purchased LG Optimus P500 and sometimes it will restart on its own or else if I wake up the screen. It will also freeze for 30-40 seconds when the screen is on and then it will restart. All I have done is just updated this phone to the latest Android 2.2.1 version and after that the problem started to happen. Can anyone tell me what should I do to solve this issue? Thanks

re: LG Optimus P500 keeps shutting down

Well, I have seen many android device rebooting randomly at any time and the only possible solution is to do a factory data reset. To do that go to Menu > Settings > Privacy > Factory Data reset. Also, try to clear all the caches of all the apps installed in your phone and ensure that different application like Facebook and Gmail trying to sync at same time causing any conflicts in the device. Try to turn of sync for either one of them and once the sync is complete for one app, then turn on the sync with other app.

re: LG Optimus P500 keeps shutting down

I have heard that it is a known issue on this LG P500 phone and many users are trying to figure out a way to solve it. Some users on different website said that this problem is caused by the SD card as many users are getting errors related to SD card unexpectedly removed before the phone hangs. To solve this problem the only fix is to reformat the SD card and on the computer using it in the phone and then testing the phone if it gives the same problem or not.

question

unfortunately i hv lost my LG OPTIMUS P500 PC SUIT from phone.
    so please suggest me what cn i do to gttng back pc suit 4 ??
    plz suggest me as soon as psbl

Re: LG Optimus P500 lost pc suit 4

Quote Originally Posted by raman0711987 View Post
    unfortunately i hv lost my LG OPTIMUS P500 PC SUIT from phone.
    so please suggest me what cn i do to gttng back pc suit 4 ??
    I guess PC Suite 4 is now renamed to LG Air Sync, right ? Anyways, as you aid you deleted it, there is nothing to worry mate. You can download it from below again. Just sign up and download.

Download LG Air Sync.

Re: LG Optimus P500 keeps shutting down

After a long time of checking how to fix this, I, finally found it.

I had this error several times, and, I always tried to check where it was the error. I did a factory reset and, suddenly this error stopped. But I needed to know exactly by "doing what" this error appeared.

This error appears in one of this two:

- if you dissactivate the "rotation" in your phone.
    - if you dissable bluetooth in your phone

One of those two. If I dissable this two, my phone, in about 1 hour, it suddenly shutdown. But inmmediatly if I enable this options, its stops to crash.

You can toogle this options with the "battery" widget in your phone.

I hope this will help you, as it helped me. Plz, tell all the ppl about, how to fix this.