Thread: How to import gmail contacts on lg optimus m

How to import gmail contacts on lg optimus m

Hey guys I am having an issue with my Gmail contacts. Whenever, in my phone I add a new contact, it is not seen in the contacts. It goes into the Gmail other contacts and then from there I have to move them into the Gmail contacts for them to show up. I want my contacts to directly go into the Gmail contacts, so they are shown in my phone instead of having to move them into the contacts from other contacts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

re: How to import gmail contacts on lg optimus m

When I was facing the same issue, what it was happening is the same that all my contacts go into the Gmail other contacts, then I dint find any other way to get it back, what I was supposed to do is, I have to move the contacts from the Gmail other contacts to my phone contacts. So taking a risk what I did was, I made my phone reset. Before rest you should you should save all you contacts somewhere else because you might lose your contacts.

I was also having the same issue with my contacts, every time I add new contacts it gets added in to the Gmail other contacts and moving it from there to my phone contacts was really making me frustrating. So what I did was, I went in to settings and then into the contact setting and in my Gmail account all the categories that were there I selected it. And after that I reset my phone once to get it started properly and does not create any more problems.

Are you asked to save the contacts to any other accounts like Gmail, when you are adding new contacts? Because when I was adding my new contacts I was prompting me whether I want to save it Gmail or any other accounts. So I always selected my Gmail account to save my contacts for safety purpose. I get saved I my both the Gmail as well as in my phone contacts so I am not getting any more problems.

You can also try this method, you have to follow the below steps to get it solved:
    Firstly, for one to two minutes turn off the option of sync. After two minutes turn on your sync option. By doing this your all the contacts will be synchronized. After the sync is done, you can go in the contact list and in settings and then select display settings. After going in that, select “only contacts with phone number”. I am having a feature to group “my contacts” which I select, and I would be able to get back all contacts.

I got it solved. I was having the same trouble of my contacts. I tried out many other things but nothing worked for me, at last someone gave me the suggestion that all I need to do is, on my phone next to my home button there is four square sign. Inside that I could find a display option and sect that option. When I save new contacts in my primary email I have to select all the option under it. And that showed me all the contacts in my Phone.