Thread: How to restore Compaq mini 110c-1105DX

How to restore Compaq mini 110c-1105DX

Hello, I’m using Compaq 110c-1105DX which is not working properly I want to restore the factory setting as I had sole it out and have to give it to new customer . Window7 operating system I’m using in it. I had tried too many ways but still its not working can anyone guide me how to do this in step by step as I’m not much good in it. Any suggestion will be appreciated. I will be thank full to the person who ever help to get rid from this problem.

Re: How to restore Compaq mini 110c-1105DX

Hello, I’m having mini 110c-1105DX I have setup my laptop for sing up to access the window and now I had forgot the password and I can’t able to access it. One of my friends had told me to format it but there is no recovery DVD with it. I had tried to do factory setting with it but that also asking for a recovery disk. Does anyone know where I will get the recovery disk, please help me I’m really in a big trouble due to it.

Hello friend, even I’m having the same problem I cant able to recover it using factory setting and let me remind you that It's A Compaq Mini 110 which do not have a DVD drive so any one have any suggestion for it? You can’t to do it as Compaq mini 110c-1105DX does not have a recovery DVD with these laptops, as they are not an optical drive. If any anyone knows how to sort out this problem kindly share it with us.

I cant able to help you much but I can guide you with basic concept on how to recover your Compaq mini 110c-1105DX by making use of USB Flash Drive but the following method had not be tested and its just an basic idea. For this we need a DVD / CD drive and you must have at least 1GB of USB Flash Drive
    1st download and install Img burn [Freeware] and 7zip [Freeware] then open Img burn from there choose create image file from file and folder option and then create image file .ISO from operating system once your done with it the open .ISO files from 7zip and extract it to the USB Flash Drive now go to HP MINI 110 and try to restart it from your USB Flash Drive if you want you can apply other option from BIOS to boot it from USB Flash Drive.

Hello, for this you need a recovery disk to format it and apply the factory setting and even a CD OR DVD drive, if you’re having the recovery disc then put it in CD or DVD drive and boot the disk and restore the factory to default. As I don’t have a DVD drive and even an optical drive you need to search for optical drive. You may get your own recovery DVD if you buy a USB optical drive. Hope all this information may help you to solve your problem