Thread: How you use the Chromebook?

How you use the Chromebook?

During the life of this group, I have encountered a few extremely grand stories concerning how people are using the Chromebooks into unique as well as attractive ways. So we desire to know that how are you are using your Chromebook? Have you brought it on an intense camping adventure? Do you contain the photos to confirm it? Did it go on holiday by you to and did you both calm down beside the shore within peace? Do you carry it by you to store to contrast shop and guarantee that you obtain the most excellent deal while building a big purchase? Share your much loved Chromebook instant below.

Re: How you use the Chromebook?

It is a very interesting topic to start with. As far as in my case, it comes everywhere along with me. Whether I am in bus or on bike or in any coffee shop. It is with me even if I am taking breakfast I am having the Cr-48 and I am very happy with that. Its my way to use it. Actually it is like part of my life and I feel uncomfortable when I am not with it. So this is the way I use it. Let’s see how other people are using this.

I can use my computer as my main CR48 at home and at school and occasionally on the bus to school. I will say that I take with me camping on the coast of Oregon and used to hammer in stakes but that would be stretching the truth a little. Indeed, when we are getting a new name for the group here? Mina serves as a coding machine, particularly for web design, but also for other things. That goes with me on a trip to Austria a couple of weeks. I have a 32 GB SD card, so I'm putting a lot of movies on it and see the day. With the life of the battery CR-48 is to be able to manage most of the trip on a single charge.

I travel a lot on a motorcycle, so a small computer is necessary to me. In 2006, I went to 11,000 miles from Alaska and back, and maintains a website along the road. If I were on a journey today, I'd probably take the CR-48 due to its 3G capability, long battery life and resistance to shock. Whether by car or bike, the CR-48 with me almost everywhere, replaces a morning newspaper on the breakfast table, and serves as a ready reference library when I'm reading a book or watching a movie television. It has become my companion almost inseparable.

I am coach of the youth soccer teams competing in the spring and maintain statistics of my Google Docs. With 3G connectivity with ChromeBook this year, I took my Cr-48 (thanks, Google!) With me to parties - especially in a weekend tournament - and updated statistics from the computer either right there in the field immediately after the party or back in the car right after the game when the weather was bad. The form factor (size, weight, full keyboard), long battery life and 3G connectivity makes it ideal for this.

We counsel companies that make ERP projects that affected the point of crisis. Previously, I traveled with a 17 "laptop. From December 2010, I used only the CR-48. The size, weight and ability to connect to the network when the client systems have been reduced not only been useful but it has to start a conversation with executives who are advising. In short, the CR-48 serves as a perfect example of why these companies need to do the right things to move their IT infrastructures intermittent and unpredictable for long reliable.

When the CR-48 is the only device you can get answers from the project management and / or ERP systems, managers want to know "how, what, why, etc." When others are closing laptops have only a few minutes of battery life remaining, the CR-48 remains online and operational. Discussions on cloud computing move quickly to serious discussions about performance, the availability of mobile systems and information. The CR-48 is to present the future of the IT infrastructure to being a enormous platform for individual computing.

I just use the laptop primarily as a family only stays in the living room. Not used for anything serious is sometimes taken on field trips and lazy Roan my 3G phones. His great piece of hardware, but the operating system has a long way to go. I like how the laptop gives his car and share supports multiple accounts. So the basic web navigation is used in my house would be nice if Netflix was supported. Overall is good but not innovative.

I just use the laptop primarily as a family only stays in the living room. Not used for anything serious is sometimes taken on field trips and lazy Roan my 3G phones. His great piece of hardware, but the operating system has a long way to go. I like how the laptop gives his car and share supports multiple accounts. So the basic web navigation is used in my house would be nice if Netflix was supported. Overall is good but not innovative.