Thread: Amilo PA 3553 CPU acting weird and getting Overheated

Amilo PA 3553 CPU acting weird and getting Overheated

I am having Fujitsu Amilo Pa 3553 Notebook, AMD Turion X2 RM-70 processor 2.00GHz and running windows vista. I am facing overheating issues on my notebook. I have observed temperature and it shows 95 to 100 degrees, while CPU performs some tasks and when it is idle then it shows the temperature of 60 to 85 degrees. Also my CPU clock speed is of 2GHz but it changes and shows nearby 600 to 2000MHz. so what shall I do to make avoid such issues from my notebook.

Re: Amilo PA 3553 CPU acting weird and getting Overheated

Primary fixation to make certain is that the ventilators of the laptop are unobstructed. The laptop has escape on located on the base or at the rear from where the air is blown outside. It is the merely a way from where laptop omits hot air from inside or takes cool air inside the laptop so that temperature of laptop is maintained properly. If that gap is barren by the dirt or any useless unit then your laptop would get heat up rapidly. So dirt free up those vents and always verifies that they are away from electrical things.

It could be likely thing that the utility that you are using in order to read or measure temperature of laptop possibly may give you incorrect temperature. It is always observed that temperature increase in the fan doesn’t function properly. You should check the temperature by using some another utility like CPU Z, which provides accurate reading, as it is also a most recommended application by many users. So just check the same using it.

If the fans inside the laptop spins at higher speed, that means there is some problem with fan or processor. For this you require to check that fan is properly working within the laptop. Also remove the dirt around it, so that it would do its task better. If your processor is executing more tasks then it can be also the reason for overheating. So try to end some process from task manager so that if some process gets reduced then CPU load would also get reduce and probably would not cause overheating.

If your fujitsu laptop causes overheating, then you should adjust for some cooling system. For this you have many alternatives. For e.g. you can upgrade your existing fans and then go for high speed fans. You can also use compress air in order to remove the heat generated on your laptop. Also there is some paste which needs to be applied at the top of processor. The above steps needs expert guide as it involves opening of laptop case.

Yes of course it is likely to happen that the fan which is spinning inside might not be able to offer the sufficient required speed by the laptop. Hence reduced speed is causing to reduce your laptop temperature. Also in order to solve the clocking rate of your processor you need to update the BIOS firmware of your laptop. If you do this then your BIOS would get the latest settings and also ability to detect new hardware which you plug in the laptop.

You should always try to keep your laptop cool so that it performs better. So always avoid working on the laptop in area where there is much hot. Also avoid keeping it in direct coming sunlight, as it can harm it very badly. So try to do all the possible ways so that your laptop would remain cool. Thus it would also allow your laptop to process more tasks without causing overheating issues and thus you can use laptop more effectively.