Thread: QR And Barcode Reader for Nokia 2690?

QR And Barcode Reader for Nokia 2690?

I have a Nokia handset. It is Nokia 2690. I have recently downloaded a application for Barcode and QR Reader for Nokia 2690 but it is not working. I want to install bar code application in my phone. It helps me to detect the actual price of the products. And it also helps me to detect product and its actual price. I usually go abroad for business trips so there I buy goods or products, in abroad I am not able to understand the currency. Sometimes I feel the shop keeper is selling me goods at a higher price than the actual price of the product. I want barcode application for My Nokia 2690 so that when I go abroad or at any place, I will be able to detect the actual prices of the product. Please suggest me a barcode application.

Re: QR And Barcode Reader for Nokia 2690?

According to your query, we will surely help you for the appropriate application. As you know the QR Barcode reader is used for tracking parts in vehicles. It is also used to track the prices of the products which have barcodes. There is a application for Barcode reader known as Lynkee Reader. Lynkee reader supports your Nokia handset. The Lynkee reader can scan multiple forms of mobile barcode, including QR code, Data matrix and EAN13. Lynkee reader is available on wide variety of modern Smartphone like I Phone, Blackberry, Sony Ericson, HTC, Motorola and Nokia. You can try it by downloading from the web.

There is another application for Barcode reader. It is Scan Life. Scan Life is compatible on most Android phones. It can read 2D BarCode, UP code etc. You need an internet connection on phone to download it. The application is free, only data downloading rates from the service provider will be applicable as per your plan. It does not share any personal information like phone number or email address. After scanning Codes are automatically saved in history tab in Scan Life application. To get the application you need to visit the website and download it.

We have one more application for BarCode. It is UP Code application. It can be used everywhere. The Code can be very small and can be read by any ordinary mobile. It can be used for Logistics, Education, Ticket sales, direct marketing, Games/Gambling, and Money Transactions etc. We can also read Mobile Business Cards. It works as the same from the above two mentioned. It is an advanced featured which will enable you to scan all types of Barcode. It can also work if your phone does not have any camera. It will work just by entering the barcode number in the phone and you will get the detail of the product. All the above applications are compatible with your phone model.