Thread: Confirmation code not working on facebook

Confirmation code not working on facebook

Facebook is the social networking site that I have being using from past few years but unfortunately due to my busy schedule I was not able to log in to my account from many days, as I tried log in to my account few days back I was getting an error message as account is temporarily blocked and I was asked to complete certain steps to regain access to my account, I am getting this error message every time I log in to my account! I am not able to figure out this problem please help!

Re: Confirmation code not working on facebook

Have you tried log in to your account from any unknown computer or site other than official site of facebook , as it may be that you must have tried log in your account from any unknown computer or any unofficial site your account gets temporarily blocked if its been log in many times from any unknown computer, as facebook has became much strict about privacy of members accounts so as to protect accounts to get hacked your account must have been temporary blocked.

Can u please tell me what all steps facebook is asking you to complete? As it can be that sometimes facebook asks some questions to verify that its only you who is log in your account, so that no one else can log in to your account, the questions may be just to verify your log in details to protect your account and keep privacy to your account. Or have you shared your log in details and password to anyone else that might have log in your account!

It seems that your account has been hacked by someone, as you are not able to access to your account and getting an error message as account temporary blocked so I would suggest you to kindly reset your account so that you can log in through your account again you can reset your account by clicking on forgot password option as facebook will sent you a new password on your e-mail account, you can then