Thread: Help to find BIOS for Lenovo IdeaPad B560 laptop

Help to find BIOS for Lenovo IdeaPad B560 laptop

Hey guys, I am trying to help my cousin who is having Lenovo Ideapad B560 laptop which is running Windows 7 Operating System in it. We are trying to find the BIOS for his Lenovo B560 laptop, but have been unsuccessful till now. Does anyone know where I can find the necessary BIOS for this particular laptop? Or is there any update available for the BIOS of Lenovo B560? Please if anyone has got any information to share regarding the issue, feel free to do so. I am hoping to get some help.

Re: Help to find BIOS for Lenovo IdeaPad B560 laptop

If you ask me, as I am not very good in these technical things, I prefer solving such issues from someone with much more technical knowledge then I posses. So I would also suggest you the same, if you are not that sound with all this technical things. So, just take your laptop to the retailer from whom you purchased your laptop, and ask them to reinstall the BIOS in your system. If necessary ask them to install the latest available BIOS in your Lenovo Ideapad B560 laptop.

If you are unable to find help to install BIOS in your Lenovo laptop, then the best solution according to me is that you should visit the Lenovo Store in your nearby area and get the BIOS setup installed in your Lenovo Ideapad B560 laptop. If the product is still under warranty period then you might be getting the service done for free, or else you will have to shell out some cash from your pocket, in order to get what you wanted.

The BIOS is related to the Motherboard which is installed in your system/laptop. So I would suggest you to first find out the Motherboard installed in your laptop. You can find this by going through your laptop’s specification or manual and then visit the official website of the Motherboard’s Manufacturer. Search for the BIOS installation files on the official website of your Motherboard’s manufacturer and get it installed in your laptop.

You should even try visiting the official website of Lenovo and search for the necessary BIOS and the BIOS updates for your laptop there. I am not sure whether this will prove to be helpful or not, but I am suggesting this thing as you are using the Lenovo Ideapad B560 laptop, it is for sure all the necessary related files regarding this laptop will be available in the Lenovo site. Click on Support and Download link and then follow the onscreen instructions. Make sure you are providing all the correct information.

I went through all your replies. Though few were helpful and few were not, I really appreciate the time and efforts which you guys have spend over my issue. I visited the official website of Lenovo and fortunately I was able to find the BIOS I was looking for my laptop. But as I am not that good with all this, I called up computer technician to solve the issue. He did something with my computer and after so many hours of hard work I got my system running properly. From now, will surely remember to keep the BIOS updated.