Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need help on Samsung Corby Wifi

Portable Devices

Old 14-06-2011

question Need help on Samsung Corby Wifi

Hello guys I badly need all help that I can get on my Samsung Corby Wifi (s3653w) phone.

My problem is this, I can connect to my wireless network at home but the thing is every time I'm visiting a secured website such as Facebook or Twitter it won't let me log on (of course I'm using the right credentials). I'm getting a "response timed out/ service unavailable/ no response" message which is odd since my sister's online on her laptop. Everything's working fine 3 days ago until yesterday and I swear I didn't change a single setting nor give my phone's IMEI to any WAP sites. Now I have tried to restore the phone to its factory settings, changing my wireless channel (dunno if it's related though), using a different sim card but all didn't even work.

I appreciate all help and thanks in advance.

Old 14-06-2011

Re: Need help on Samsung Corby Wifi

Were you able to access the facebook website in the phone earlier do let me know about it. Since i need to know about it because that will let me know about it. So that's what i want to say here also just check if you able to access the website in different wifi access points, do have a check about that as well. So first do try these two suggestions that i ahve given here and let me know if that was helpful for you.
Old 30-08-2011

Re: Need help on Samsung Corby Wifi

hiiiiiiii frndzzzzzzz
i am having a problem with wifi in samsung coby pro.
when ever i try to connect through wifi i shows CONNECTING.after some time it disconnects please help me

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,