Thread: Best Laptop for Pre-Medical student

Best Laptop for Pre-Medical student

Hey guys, my brother are pre-medical student and now he is needed laptop for pre-medical exam studies. Recently I heard about many laptop companies like macbook pro, accer,hp,apple,dell. Now please suggest me the brand of the laptop from their performance, configuration, price, look,features,advantages,disadvantages,please suggest me the best laptop . Thank you

Re: Best Laptop for Pre-Medical student

hey I will suggest you the macbook pro because it runs OSX which is easy to use, macbook pro looks cooler if designs even matters to you, but it’s price is high because of its accessories and all software ,Macbook has fingerprint scanner for security ,Macbook has brighter and prettier screen than a ThinkPad, Macbook don’t have spam and Trojan problems, Macbook pro has faster i7 proceesor ,4GB of RAM and 500GB hard drive, some of them come with 6GB rather than 4GB, there are tons of 3.0 devices out there, Macbook pro is the following features: Thunderbolt Port,Facetime Hd Camera,Hd Camera,Eco Friendly,Faster Processors,Updated Graphics.

I prefer you the IBM ThinkPads as compared to Macbook pro because Macbook pro is bit expensive but they don’t look as macbook pro but IBM ThinkPad having many advantages over Macbook pro is very cool running, It has fingerprint scanner for security ,better equipped for the same price ,IBM ThinkPad built in crash recovery program on a separate partition, In worst case scenario if your ThinkPad dies before a day of exam you can recover your data within an hour , Keyboard drain is the another feature of IBM ThinkPad which allows you to not freak out when you tipped a cup of water over your laptop.

I insist you the Dell because it is cheaper than Macbook pro, it looks nice but still pretty pricy for upgrades ,Dell is having spam and Trojan problem as compared to Macbook pro because Macbook don’t have this problem ,Dell has more memory with 6GB and storage capacity with a 640GB hard drive, It has a recordable Blu-Ray drive,Nvidea graphics with 2GB of memory and HDMI output, 9in 1 card reader,2MP HD webcam and two USB 3.0 ports, It is only 1.3 inches thick, weights in just as 6 pounds and it has battery backup upto 8 hours

the best laptop for you the Hp Envy 14 because it is cheaper than Macbook pro,Hp Envy featuring with i5/i7 processor,ATI Radeon graphics 14.5 inches display ,up to 2 tera bytes storage, up to 8GB RAM, long battery life up to 6 hours, Great build, Great durability, Good specification, Disadvantages of Envy Hp, Disadvantage of Hp Envy is as compared to Macbook pro is : poor customer service, advantages of Hp envy as compared to Dell is Hp screen in very shiny

I recommend you the Lenovo ThinkPad T510 because it is cheaper than Macbook pro, specification of Lenovo ThinkPad T5110 is 250GB har drive spinning at 5,400 RPM,2GB PC3-8500 DDR3,Intel centrino Advanced 6200 WI-FI and 15.6 inch HD +Anti-glare with 1600*900native resolution, Graphics comes with courtesy of Nvidia’s NV’S 3100m chip with 512 MB DDR3 Memory,6-cell lithium –ion battery,1 x RJ-45 Ethernet Port,1 x VGA Port,1 x FireWire 400

Software used : Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, Microsoft Office Starter 2010: Includes reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel, with advertising. PowerPoint and Outlook are NOT included. Purchase Office 2010 today and get the most out of your new PC, Norton Internet Security 11 (30 day trial),Rescue and Recovery,Roxio Creator Business Edition