Thread: Not able to login icloud on my Android phone

Not able to login icloud on my Android phone

Hi I recently got my new android support Galaxy s. phone and it feels great working on android, using android I came across icloud few days back and got myself registered with icloud, and found it to be working super cool on my android, I even suggested my friends to try out icloud on their phones. icloud was all working fine till yesterday but since then I am not able to login to my icloud account! Do you have any ideas why I am facing this login problem? Please help.

Re: Not able to login icloud on my Android phone

What exact error message are you getting while you are trying to login to your icloud account? As it may be that you might have entered wrong password or login id due to which you are not be able to login to your account! Kindly conform with your login id and password and try logging again as if you must have entered wrong login details for more than three times than your account might have got blocked for some time so I would request you to wait for some time and login to your account by entering correct login details.

Are you using icloud application or are you using it from your mobile browser? As if you are using if from your mobile browser it might be that your mobile browser does not support icloud, try logging from a computer at www.cloudme.com or else you can also get icloud application for your android phone at official site of android install this application on your android phone and try login to your account I guess it will work fine.

I am very much thankful to you for giving your replies but I am still not be able to login to my icloud account every time I try to login to my account from my mobile browser on my android phone I get an error message as wrong login id or password where as its not, as I tried login on my computer with the same login id and password and was successfully able to login to my account. I even tried installing the icloud application on my android phone but even through that application I was not be able to login through my account. Don’t know what exactly the problem is! Please help.

Ok as you are saying that your login id and password are correct and still you are not be able to login to your account than it might be that the caches in your android phone have got full so kindly go to your mobile browser and clear all the caches including logging caches, after clearing all the caches try login at www.icloud.com/m hope it will work this time try even login from your android application and don’t forget to clear caches every time before you exit your mobile browser.