Thread: Why voicemail password keeps popping after every call in my iphone 3G?

Why voicemail password keeps popping after every call in my iphone 3G?

I brought my apple iphone 3G one year before. Every time I finish a call a display will confirm up asking me to penetrate my voice mail key. If I click terminate it will show up again once extra, one more cancel, and it will go missing. But if I enter amazing and click ok, it’s coming again and again. Here’s the thing though...I’m not having voice mail key. My voice mail doesn’t work and it doesn’t notify me if I have voice mail or not. I myself call my voicemail and went to option to turn off my voice mail password. Yet it didn't do anything. I tried building a password then getting rid of it, hard rearrange, restore, everything and nonentity seems to work. I was hoping iOS 4 would do something to repair it but no luck. Also, this display will also illustrate up if I have no service and then get back it. (It too tells me if I contain a voice mail only if I contain no service, which is attractive much never).

Re: Why voicemail password keeps popping after every call in my iphone 3G?

I like to suggest you that you call your own voicemail and create voicemail password and when prompt comes after the call enter your voice mail password. I think this should store the passcode in your phone and may be this can give you access to your voice mall. If it’s not working and your problem is not getting resolved than give the call to your service provide and have a check your account to see if something is not correctly configured or not .

I also got apple iphone 3G and was having similar problem .whenever I call my own voicemail it offer me various options I need to go through all option to get my voicemail password turn on or off. IT keeps saying me press two on your iphone but technically it was on. I also call on voice call and tried many thing but it doesn’t helped me. I don’t know what actually the problem is. Why voicemail password popus up after every call.

My friend also got the same problem; whenever he tries to call other person and when he terminates the call after that voicemail password keep popping on screen. I also call my own voicemail and went through v various settings and turned off my voicemail off than again I make it on than creating a new voicemail password and saving it on phone .but then too it keeping telling me your voicemail is off but unfortunately it was on. Don’t know why this is happening.

I was facing similar problem on my iphone 3G I call the voicemail service provider and get ready to use another phone. While talking with the support people you will need to shut down your phone so that u can do while talking on the same person. So when u calling support people call him from another phone so that you can do whatever he tells you. After following that instructions I’m pretty sure that you problem will be solved.