Thread: Applications equipped approvals within App Purchase on hold

Applications equipped approvals within App Purchase on hold

TUAW reports that developers who wish to apply with application in the store buying IOS implementation have stalled presentations by an error message at the end of Apple linked to a test account for the assessment of functionality of the application of purchase. The cause for the error into account is unidentified, since Apple has been silent on the subject. Assumption has naturally touched on threats demand Lodsys patent application in the purchase and maintenance of liaison, but reports that the IAP test account has been disconnected for a week now indicate that the change is before the Lodsys notification letters that were received for the first time last Friday. Thus, Apple would have had to take notice of letters, if the two events are indeed related.

Re: Applications equipped approvals within App Purchase on hold

As for the threads it seems to be a general problem with the creation of the account not only the test account. If would be related to the patent application, it would only test accounts - and would also block other means to keep the applications in the approval process. I just checked this with my own - I'm getting the same error when creating an "iTunes Connect User", which is very different from a user trial for the IAP probably not buy from app / patents.

I think apple need for developers to tell us what is happening. Applegate does not require. I cannot see how this is related to the issue of patents. It is reasonable to assume that Apple said of his intentions before sending letters to the developers. Seems a bit strange coincidence otherwise and why it seems logical for Apple to do until you find a solution to combat these claims outright ridiculous.

Am I the only person happy with this development? A temporary end to the stupidly high amount of free applications which are really useless unless you start forking out cash for properties, "or games you want people to buy. Of course, in the purchase of applications have a place, but must be more carefully selected, I do not mind paying under comics, like Marvel or DC applications, or magazines. I call toll free flights and applications that are designed for children to run Bills before parents take the device out of them.

How about another Applegate? Anyways, I am fed up of so much mystery. I think Apple is preparing something very huge but not sure about this. Any wrong moves or turning its back to developers would cause their stock to drop quickly if it already hasn't check, but it may just be temporary. Well I don’t know much about this but you can ask Apple if you have any doubts. All the best!