Thread: How to bypass passcode on iPhone 3G OS 2.2Source?

How to bypass passcode on iPhone 3G OS 2.2Source?

Hello guys I have brought new Apple iPhone 3G .Which is working on OS 2.2. I want to bypass passcode on my iphone 3G .I want information on bypassing passcode on Apple iPhone 3G. I have heard there is lot of ways to bypass the passcode on Apple iphone 3G which using OS 2.2.Let me know the steps which will help me to bypass the passcode on Apple iphone 3G OS 2.2.If pOSsible send me alternate methods to bypass passcode on iphone 3G OS 2.2.

Re: How to bypass passcode on iPhone 3G OS 2.2Source?

Im using apple iphone 3G which is running os 2.2 and I have already bypassed my passcode on my iphone 3G. Following this steps which will help u lot to bypass your apple iphone 3G.follow this step. Make sure u switch off your 3G Network.
    1. Push power key for seconds’ awating to '"slide to power off”.
    2. Slide to power off.
    3. Push power button to turn on iPhone.
    4. When ask to enter passcode, tap the "Cancel" key, and then slide to unlock.
    5. Bypassed passcode

Hey dude I have tried your way but it didn’t work for me so I thought I should post my method for bypassing passcode on iphone 3G which is running on os 2.2.just follow my steps below.
    Switch On the screen of being asked to enter passcode, press power button for seconds until asked to '"slide to power off".
    2. Slide to power off.
    3. Push power button to turn on iPhone.
    4. When asked to penetrate passcode, DO NOT tap any key on the screen, push power button for seconds until ask to '"slide to power off".
    5. Slide to power off.
    6. Push power button to turn on iPhone.
    7.*When asked to penetrate passcode, tap the "Cancel" key on the right bottom corner, then slide to unlock.
    8. Bypassed passcode.

They also stopped up the "double-click the home key to pass up your quick-dial list in emergency dial" hole. If you had the shortcut set so that you might click twice the home key to get up your quick-dial list. you used to be able to do that when in "urgent situation dial" form, and obtain from there into your whole address book, send an SMS, open a web browser (if you had a URL in one of your contacts,) etc. essentially something you might do straight from the quick-dial page, you might do. as well as moving over to other applications.

I have establish this stuff while bypassing my passcode on my iphone 3G which is running os 2.2.
    When Network setting change to allow 3G: ON, “3G” signal show up, passcode cannot be accepted through .Go to a underground parking lot or a lift where 3G signal is pathetic, when 3G signal switches to “E” (Edge), passcode will be able to be accepted from beginning to end subsequent above steps. When there is no edge signal it won’t work .It seems that passcode security is linked to network status. Might be there is security hole under Edge.