Thread: Need to fix broken Nintendo DS Lite

Need to fix broken Nintendo DS Lite

My Nintendo DS Lite has broken and sitting here. I haven't played it so far and the guarantee is up. However i lately signed up intended for Nintendo rewards while i was uninterested by searching all the way through my DS game box and establish the site. It tells i can obtain a 90 day additional warranty. Therefore would it at rest work for my Nintendo DS lite? And if it does how can I obtain Nintendo to repair it. FYI It's not actually broken except somewhat to do through the wire within it and stuff. However i recognize that it doesn't work any longer.

Re: Need to fix broken Nintendo DS Lite

Nintendo must repair pretty much whichever trouble otherwise send you a substitution DS Lite if you have whichever issues through it. I attempted to come across the most excellent page- that one must get you to where you can moreover contact Nintendo otherwise go after their recommendation. If you exist in a dissimilar nation in that case set off to nintendo.com and choose from there. Click Support > See all DS plus DS Lite info > DS Lite afterward almost certainly Troubleshooting & Repairs.

A number of DS Lite owners have protested that their DS Lite hinge was fractured on the left surface. Since then each blog on top of the internet has been posting regarding this. Telling that each and every one unit are destined. Well Nintendo has report that merely 0.02% of each and every one DS Lite units have this trouble and that holders can obtain their component fixed for at no cost with no having to pay the unique 50 dollar fee that was charged for the reason that the crack was measured out of guarantee.

Recoverybios making the repair Ds home collection with the console (by mail). We can pick up the DS console to be repaired in any part of Italy and Europe and make the repair Ds . Alternatively you can bring your DS for Repair directly at our laboratory in Florence Via Cavour 68. All Ds repairs carried out by Recoverybios are guaranteed for 2 years from the date of execution. On all the new consoles purchased directly from Recoverybios change is a guarantee of 3 years from date of purchase, not only about change, but on all parts of the console.

If you search on the google you will get several results over repairing your Nintendo console for small amount of price. There might be several service centers nearby which you will repair your DS for you. They might not be the authorized repair person but they might be familiar with this kind of issues. Otherwise the only way is to send your Nintendo device to the company.

If your Nintendo DS Lite is really broken then you need to send it to the manufacturer because it need to replace its backcover not the protective cover. if the screen is broken then you need to replace the entire screen as well as the outer cover of the console. However you can get the third party service from anywhere if you reside in a City or metropolitan area but in some places this service is also very hard to find.