Thread: After jailbreak 3G doesn’t work on Ipad

After jailbreak 3G doesn’t work on Ipad

I have a Ipad which is been jailbroken for running the applications, and along with that I have activated ATT on that and could only ever get Edge network. and it doesn’t use the 3G services, thus I just decided to make factory reset, after the the 3G symbol was papering but after that I done jailbroken for my device, but again 3G was gone, only Edge speeds, any one has experience the same, please help me, as the current speed is too frustrating.

Re: After jailbreak 3G doesn’t work on Ipad

See you haven’t mentioned any proper information about your device, because without that it is quite difficult for me to recommend you something. And as there are different software used for jail breaking the Ipad, and By the way which ipad you have, it is important to know because I have heard that the latest Ios5 doesn’t support jail breaking, thus if you have installed that software, you won’t able to use the 3G. Even after resetting the network setting also clears up issues , in fact I have the jailbroken 3G as well and I don't have any matter with it.

Ok, have install any application from cydia after the jailbreak, because I found that the application from them sides are actually corrupt, and doesn’t work properly, but don’t about this, it might be possible that the it is because of that only, thus I would suggest you that if you have installed any such application after the jailbreak you should uninstall them otherwise you’ll able to run it.

Hey after the jailbreak it happens like sometimes it doesn’t start with the 3G, thus we have to make the settings manually through the carrier, If you don’t know how to do that I would like to tell you about that, like you can configure the settings, I would say you should try to do that only, there you’ll find the automatic option, but you have to un tick that setting and then select 3G only, I hope this would surely work.

I was having the same problem, and for that I would like to tell you the fact like, whenever we do some jail breaking with the device, all the services gets updated, and among them 3G is the services that update at the last after everything gets updated, and whenever we used for the first time it works with the edge only, after some days, like 2 to 3 days all the 3G data gets loaded, I mean to say it would be activated soon, thus I would recommend you that you should wait for days.