Thread: How to keep the Iphone in silent but alarm must be ON

How to keep the Iphone in silent but alarm must be ON

I have a IPhone and it is too good, but let me tell you that I have bought this mobile very recently, thus don’t know its feature, such as it always gets produces sounds like AIM sounds, email messages, normal ring tone sound etc, how do I mute them all, rather I would say is there any ways through which we can keep it mute but still keep an alarm ringing? If yes then I would like if someone let me know. Thanks in advanced.

Re: How to keep the Iphone in silent but alarm must be ON

I hope you know how to make the phone silent, it is too simple brother, as i doesn’t have the same mobile but hoping that the functionality would be same, I have the Nokia mobile and in that, we have a separate profile to make the phone silent, thus pressing the power key would display the number of profile in the phone, and among them you can select the name as silent, and this will make your phone silent.

Rather than making it silent I would suggest you that you should try to keep it volume slightly down, because in the silent mode you won’t be able to hear the sound. So according to me making the sound little bit slower would make you hear at least. But still if you have decided to do that you can simply do one thing, There is a switch on the left-side of the phone above the volume rocker that is used to toggle the phone into silent mode.

Yeah exactly same as the above user I would suggest you the same, you can keep the cell phone to silent mode, as they have given the separate button for doing that on the left side of the phone above the volume buttons. And don’t worry about the alarm, even though you make the phone silent, it will enable the ringing of the alarm, thus you won’t have to do anything more for that, you can simply make your phone to silent.

I would say you won’t have to bother about the sound in the mobile phone as you can keep it on the silent but still you’ll get the sound for the alarm, and you can different setting for all the functions, like you can make the message and the email alert to silent, while anyone would call, you can actually hear the sound, but whenever any message or email would come, it would work in silent, and off course your alarm would not affect at all, in fact I have heard that even if you make you cell switched off, your alarm would still remain on.