Thread: accessing internet via bluetooth using Samsung mobile

accessing internet via bluetooth using Samsung mobile

I want to access internet on the computer using my Samsung gt-s5230 mobile phone via bluetooth as i do not have the USB cable of my cell phone to connect it with the computer. I have GPRS service activated on my cell phone and want to browse on the computer using this GPRS connection. Can i do it via bluetooth? My desktop is also Bluetooth enabled.

Re: accessing internet via bluetooth using Samsung mobile

You are having the Samsung gt-s5230 mobile phone and you have activated the GPRS service on your cell phone. Now you want to browse the internet on your desktop computer using this GPRS service. There are two ways by which you can do it. The first one is by connection the cell phone to computer via USB cable and the Second one is by connecting the cell phone to the computer via bluetooth. provided that your computer should be Bluetooth enabled.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

For connecting your phone and to browse on to the computer using your Samsung mobile you have to install the software called Samsung PC Studio. without this software you can connect your phone to the computer but cannot browse on the internet. So first download and install this software in your computer first. After installing this software connect your cell phone to the computer system.

After installing the PC Studio for your Samsung gt-s5230 mobile phone , You can connect it to your system in two ways.
    1- USB Cable
    2- BLUETOOTH.
    As you said you do not have the USB cable of the mobile phone to connect it with the desktop. your desktop is Bluetooth enabled , so you can connect your cell phone with the desktop via bluetooth.
    Start the bluetooth of both the devices and pair them . Start the PC Studio software. This will detect your mobile automatically.
    Select the NETWORKING WIZARD from the PC STUDIO software. After that select Create a new connections from three options available. After creating this setting you can browse the internet on your desktop via bluetooth using your Samsung mobile.

I dont see or find NETWORK wizard.

Please guide me.

I have New_PC_Studio_1.5.1.10064_2.exe

I have never used Samsung and hence dont have any Idea about its PC Studio but what i got from google is that Your PC Studio version supports your mobile. As you can not see any NETWORK wizard over there, see if you have any "Connect to the internet" or "Manage internet connect". Also try installing some another version of PC Studio and see if it works.

I see Connect to the internet But when I click on it, It shows me the name of my Mobile in DropDown.

When I click on Next , It says No Modem Detected !!!

There can be a number of reasons behind this. The first one which comes in top is weak signal. This can be due to weak signal in your phone due to which your connection is dropping. Check also that your phone has enough battery to handle the function. If the phone freezes then the issue can also be related to the hardware of phone which might be not working properly.