Thread: what would you pay if your gadget made under the superior features?

what would you pay if your gadget made under the superior features?

Apple is in receipt of a lot of warm for condition at the Foxconn factory, but foxconn also supplies part to amzon and B.N, among many others. I just wanted to know if gadget, E-reader and tablet made on your country so would you ready to pay money for it or if these gadget made in America or china.

re: what would you pay if your gadget made under the superior features?

I know that electronic instruments are cheap in US. Definitely I will ready to pay money in that country because whatever gadgets just like E-reader, tablet and phone, these gadgets prepare in very good way using new technology. They insert more functions in that as compare to other country. Therefore I will pay for that in any circumstance.

You are telling that if gadgets made under the good condition just tell me how will I come to know that these gadgets are made under condition? From my point of I will give you reply as no. if gadgets are made under own country.

I will go for if it is made in ethical condition. I am having also preference of America but I would definitely support, items made under their brands respective countries and under ethical condition. You can compare between HP and Apple. According to my experience hp is cheap because their printers are little more but their desktop are inexpensive. For making your company in demand so I will say that company has to satisfy people but incase apple doesn’t happen.

The reputation of company depends on employee and if workers do well then name of the company will itself reach high position and their value would be more. Then people will ready to pay for gadgets. If you want a make a good product so you should have very punctual employee who stays in your company.