Thread: NO audio in Fujitsu Esprimo V5535 using windows 7

NO audio in Fujitsu Esprimo V5535 using windows 7

I have upgraded my operating system from windows vista to windows 7 in my Fujitsu Esprimo V5535 laptop. Now after doing that I have checked my laptop completely whether all the things are properly working or not, after that I found that except my audio all the things are working properly. Now I am not getting audio from my laptop. I don’t know what is wrong with my laptop. at the time of windows installation I didn’t get any error but still I am having this problem.

Re: NO audio in Fujitsu Esprimo V5535 using windows 7

Its look like that you have missed to install the sound driver in your laptop and that is why you are facing this problem. First of all install the sound driver in your laptop and after that check whether this problem is coming or not? As far as I know this kind of problem occurs when there is no sound drivers. You can install the sound driver from driver installation CD which comes with your laptop kit. I hope this solution will help you to fix this problem.

I think you should first check that your audio is enabled or not, if you don’t know how to check it then you have to do following steps. First go to the Device manager and after that you have to right click on the audio option. Now check whether sound is enable or not. If it is not enabled then you have to make it enable and after that check whether sound is coming or not. I think after doing that you will start getting the audio from your laptop. I hope after trying this trick you will be able to fix the issue.

If your audio is already enabled and then also same problem is coming then I think you have to first insert the headphone and inert it in the headphone jack of the laptop. Now after doing that play any song in your laptop and then check whether you are getting sound in your headphone or not? if you are getting the sound in your headphone then it might be problem of your laptop loudspeaker. If you don’t get sound in your headphone also then I think your sound card has damaged.

I think you are facing this problem because the driver which you have installed is not supported in widows 7 and I think you have to install the driver from its official web site which supports with windows 7. If you want to download the driver then you can download it by clicking here SOUND DRIVER. Now after that you will have to first select the proper model number of your laptop and after that select the operating system. Now after that download the driver and then install it in your laptop.

I was not able to solve this problem after installing the driver from my driver installation CD and after that I have also checked in my device manager but in device manager the audio was enabled. Now after that I have read your post and I have clicked on the link which you have given in your post. After that I have download the driver and installed it in my system. Now after doing that all the things are started working normally. Thank you so much for helping me.