Thread: Protective Case for Nintendo 3DS

Protective Case for Nintendo 3DS

I have just got the Nintendo 3DS in my hand. I am seeing this kind of device first time in my life. I haven’t thought that I will be going to get the portable 3D gaming console in my hand. The Nintendo 3DS the excellent device I ever got. With 3D screen and 3D camera it makes a most needed device. However I need to protect my 3DS from drop and breakdown. For that reason I was looking for protective cases. I got a few silicone cases for 3DS but I think that those are best for my device. Do you think that those silicone cases would damage my device?

Re: Protective Case for Nintendo 3DS

Hard Black Silicone Protective Case designed for Nintendo 3DS (Black) is made of superiority silicone material, which is modified for your console. It provides all-around outer surface security to your Nintendo 3DS, as well permitting simple access to each and every one buttons as well as ports by its exacting design. Things to see:
    • Defend your Nintendo 3DS from minor accidents
    • Made of tough and supple silicon
    • Straightforward to fit and eliminate
    • Light, soft, as well as stylish

The Protector Skin fits like a glove to the 3DS. Does what it promises, no more. The only negative point, which is actually every part of the silicone case and I therefore not deduct: it starts very easy to dust and is also difficult to get clean. But anyone who has stormy children should pick up the metal case, since this shell also provides protection against falling and throwing. This offers Ledger only an all-round protection against scratches, fingerprints and dirt.

In my opinion the best options is to use the Crystal Protective Case Cover for Nintendo 3DS. This is a transparent cases which will protect your 3DS from minor threats. It looks very good to your console. The highlights of this cover are as follows:
    • Durable, lightweight, ultra thin and transparent.
    • Fits your Nintendo 3DS console perfectly.
    • Simple and easy to use.
    • 3DS protects against scratches and dirt.
    • Cutouts for all controls on the console.
    • Lack of influence during the game.

There are numbers of protective cased available for Nintendo 3Ds which you can choose and apply. Then why you are still relying on the silicone protective case? I know that those cases are very touch and fit well on 3DS but I didn’t find any reason that it could damage the device. The protective cases are especially designed protecting the device not for harming or damaging. If there is any problem like damage, then you can complaint about it to the manufacturer.

With your Nintendo 3DS in the Logic3 Silicone Case Keep your concerned about damage to your precious handheld. The silicone sleeve around the unit protects against physical damage. And the included screen protectors keep touch screen and 3D screen free of scratches and greasy fingers. Nevertheless, all functions of the 3DS, including 3D camera, available as usual. Enter your 3DS protection it deserves with the Logic3 Nintendo 3DS Silicone Case & Screen Protector.

I have been looking at my purchase of 3DS ordered that protective shell, this belongs to, in order to protect the machine from damage immediately. The 3DS fits perfectly into the shell and everything seems very stable. However, the shell protects not against dust or dirt, so you take some time, the console from the bag and wipe it clean must. To take the console out of the sheath is not easy, but with practice it works. A buy recommendation is the envelope still definitely.

Robertsavoy Guest

As the nintendo 3ds console has been downloaded the price,so i get one in hand,i have buy a Nintendo 3DS Protective case for my 3DS console,i love it so much for the cheaper price and lovely outlooking.Yet it provides protection for the Nintendo 3DS against dust,shock and scratches.Fitting perfectly to maintain the 3DS design, it also provides easy access to all of the 3DS connections without having to remove the case.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 08-08-2011 at 03:12 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.