Thread: Unknown button on my gmail message in Iphone 4

Unknown button on my gmail message in Iphone 4

Hi, I have a Iphone4 and in that I use to use the internet, mainly the Gmail, to read the mails, from wherever I am, but don’t know I have never came across a button in that, ok let me tell you uin brief, when I open a gmail message and in the middle of the button og the 5 there were another button, don’t I haven’t recognized it ever or what, but it was looking like an arrow pointing down into a drawer, but don’t know what it represent, can any help me out with this?

Re: Unknown button on my gmail message in Iphone 4

I also have the same mobile and I also use gmail in that, but haven’t seen any such Icon, or may even I also haven’t seen that ever, because I am using it directly from the browser itself, are you using any application to access the gmail account in your mobile, because is there any application, then I am not sure about that icon, but if suppose it is through the browser only, then I think this is the icon for removing the folders that contains the message.

See you can simply have a proper idea about the specific function if you tap on that, as in fact I would say this is the good function in the Iphone that we can see all the function by tapping on them, thus you can do that thus you will get the idea about that button, but as you have mentioned it seems the button is for deleting the folders from your account that you have created earlier.

No, I haven’t installed any such application for seeing those emails, but simply as you have mentioned, through the browsers only, but I am wondering because as I am using it from last 1 year, and never seen that, and suddenly, what make me see that. but thanks for the your immediate replies, as I was actually thinking that they have started providing some new features along with the Existing, ok can we have some another application too for accessing the Gmail through which we get the user friendly icons?

I am not sure about this, but if you search it on the internet you can find many application for the same purpose, and through which you can access the gmail, without using the browser, I would say you should use them but the basic one, that is provided by the google itself is more better than the other application, and whatever you are concerning that’s the icons of the gmail, which is also good in that, as some of them are different in their look, but the software has more capability.

I would like to suggest you that you should find such application in the apple application store, which is also known as app store, I am sure you’ll surely find such application, because I have downloaded many more application from there, thus hoping that you’ll also get that, but if suppose you didn’t found anything, google is always there to make a search, In fact as far as I know google is also proving the same application, and along with that you can have many more application.