Thread: Re-enable multitouch gestures on iPad for ios4.3.3

Re-enable multitouch gestures on iPad for ios4.3.3

I think not only me but we all are scratching our head with new update 4.3.3, because in that there are some problem in the multi-touch gesture, I would say there were lots of tricks for the Iphone and through which we can make it available somehow, but in the Ipad after upgrading to the next version, I would say this is affected very much if we concern about the multitouch gesture, can any one have any idea, how can we make it re enable. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Re-enable multitouch gestures on iPad for ios4.3.3

See I am not sure about this, but you can always use this technique, I would say This is the effortless way to re-enable the multitouch gestures. Here you need to edit some file from the file system of the ipad. And using the plist editors you can simply edit the files and the copy back to the file system, there are certain steps that you have to follow, first of all navigate to the system >> Library >> CoreServices >> SpringBoard.app >> K48AP.plist, and using the Property list viewer you can edit the entries, inside the files you can go to their capability. Where you’ll find the option for locating the gesture, then turn it on. I hope this work.

Hey I have tried the same but it didn’t work I would say, and for that we must have to use some other technique to re-enable the gesture. I think we have to use the Xcode for that, first let me tell you that I am not sure but we can use that. Because I have heard that it works fine with this Xcod in the newer version of OS in the Ipad.

Hey I would say thanks for your kind help guys, but really I am sorry, I am not getting whatever you are saying about that, I have tried that but not getting it properly, but as the above use mentioned about the Xcode, I have also heard about that, but don’t know how to activate it from there, I want to know about that, not just the what is it actually, but a stepwise procedure for enabling the feature. And really I would say thanks to all the user who had make such a nice effort for me.

I have seen many people on the internet about the same query, but I would say this is not the error, you just have to make a extra steps in order to enable this function. This very definite quality that needs to be enabled via Xcode, You can download it from the apple after installing the new version. Install that software in your mac and open it, as soon as you open it, it will verify the code that you have, from their apple server. on one occasion the process is complete and the icon next to the iPad is green, shut Xcode and destroy the Settings app on your iPad from the multitasking tray. After that open the settings from your Ipad and in the general tab you’ll find the option for the multitouch gesture, you can turn it on from there.