Thread: Lenovo Ideapad z470 with Intel I7

Lenovo Ideapad z470 with Intel I7

Hey Hi, I have the Lenovo ideapad Z470 in which I have get the configuration as I5 processor and 750 GB Of hard disk and this configuration I am using since last month, but I have to upgrade all of the hardware that I am using, but don’t know is it possible or not, because I remember having examine articles that we are able to upgrade, for example, i7 processor and 1 TB of hard disk. And more over to this, graphic card was also included in this, thus can we do that? need suggestion.

Re: Lenovo Ideapad z470 with Intel I7

See, that’s the obvious thing that you can upgrade any of your hardware in the machine, actually it depends upon the capacity of the motherboard, it that is going to support for what you are expecting to upgrade then surely you can do the same, but as you haven’t mentioned anything about the motherboard it is little bit difficult to recommend you something, still I would suggest you that you should visit the nearest hardware store, off course with your laptop, and let them check your configuration, they will surely provide you the good information.

Exactly the same, as I would say agree with the above user, it is depend upon the capacity of your motherboard only, you should check first of all like the motherboard that you have supports till which processor, but as the model that you have mentioned seems new, thus I think off course it will going to support the new hardware. And you can have the specification of your motherboard from the internet, and most effective on their own website.

I would say as you are about to update the hardware in your laptop, after doing that you’ll surely void your warranty of your existing hardware, buy yeah definitely you’ll get the new warranty with the new hardware but still. As whatever you have is not bad I’d say, but If you have already decided for that you can do it for sure. The best would be to visit the Lenovo’s showroom, from there you’ll get the exact hardware for your laptop.

As you have mentioned that you have read about that, but still I would say you can upgrade any hardware, but still I am not sure about the graphical card, as you have to make sure about that, thus I would not recommend you about that, regardless of that other hardware should be easily upgradable, but still my recommendation is still different, like whatever you have is sufficient, no need to upgrade, and as you have mentioned that you have only spent 1 month on that, which is also not more time, you should stick with the one you have.

Thank you very much about the information that you have provided to me, and really it was too help full for me. But the decision that I made for changing those hardware was because I am very fond of playing the games, and whatever hardware that I have get is I think not sufficient, whereas Intel I7 is quite good, thus I was thinking of that. and if suppose if I made a decision for changing the hardware, thus from where should I buy those hardware.

No, I would say you are absolutely wrong about what you have mentioned, because Intel I5 is also a good processor, yeah that’s obvious that I7 is the latest version, but there is no more difference in both of the processor, and in fact I have the same what you are currently using in your system, you can say that the hard disk that you have is little bit insufficient, you can change that, and you should buy it from the Lenovo only, because after that you’ll not get any compatibility issue after installing the hardware.