Thread: No volume when video recording on iPhone 4

No volume when video recording on iPhone 4

I am using iPhone 4 for my amusement I love it very much it is just like part of my life. But from when I tried to record voice and call on iPhone 4 that time I am unable to listen it. I dont know what happened to it, when I played the voice recording for listening it but I am unable to hear anything. Then I again done recording but the same thing is happened. why it is happening?if anyone having information on this then reply me.

Re: No volume when video recording on iPhone 4

I suggest you some testing of your iPhone, try to record a video clip on it or play any of the audio, and check whether the audio is coming or not. If you can hear anything then in the setting of recording, look for the option volume. Then increase the volume for recording. and then try to play the recording. I hope this information may help you.

I think microphone which is used to speak and record the voice, it must have damage in your iPhone. I am sure because of that you can able to record but unable to hear it. So I think you should check it out with some local technicians on this, as they are having proper technical solution on this. If you are having any other query then please reply me.

I was having the same problem as you are facing now with my iPhone 4 voice recorder. And I think you should do the same thing as I did. I contacted Apple for this issue. Apple technical support team will surely help you, as they help me to solve this issue. I think you should go with Apple support system on this issue.

As you have written in your question that you connect it to the desktop computer using USB. Due to that your iPhone must have infected by the virus. So first scan your iPhone at least once with a good antivirus. And also take a back up of all your data and do the hard reset of your iPhone. I am sure by doing this your problem will solve.

idea Re: No volume when video recording on iPhone 4

I came here looking for an answer to the same question. I was recording someone speaking a few times before realizing i was placing my fingers over the damn mic. Doh!

OK then let me tell you that while placing the finger in the mic. The voice will not get cut out totally i think, so that's what i am saying here. Well have you tried listening to the voice recording and hence that's the suggestion for you. I think do try putting up some important suggestion related to the thread here, so that's what i am saying here.