Thread: I want to move data from iOS

I want to move data from iOS

I need some help here. My friend want some of his data move to another place form his iPhone. It has some iOS operating system. I do not know much about that. He is selling of his mobile phone and there are lots of images and logs in it. He tried something but he is not able to see the data where it is gone. Can anyone knows a simpler process than this. If yes then please provide the same in detail. There is urgent need for the same.

Re: I want to move data from iOS

It is clear to record the backup of your phone because of iOS. And also you can restore it after sometime. There is also a way where you can sync two iphones and transfer data between them. Fpr that first synced the same with your iTunes account from the first iPhone. By this you cna move apps, settings, music, etc. whatever you have into another phone and then get the same back. And if you do not have a another iPhone then transfer them in your pc with iTunes.

I have an solution for backup. But there is a flaw in this. The backup data cannot read by any tool. You can then restore it back again in a different iPhone. By this procedure you can move the sms, contacts and lot more thing. First connect iphones to your pc or to any other phones. You can do that by wi-fi tethering. Then launch Itunes. Then after that press ctrl + right click in iTunes on your new phone then restore from a backup. Then choose the device where you want to put the backup.

There is a tool that you can use for this. It is called as Xilisoft iPhone. This tool has a support for transferring music, videos and photos between iPod, iPhone and PC, and export files from iPhone to iTunes. So all your job is almost done here. This tool can also help you create, edit and delete easily the playlist of iPhone and manage multiple iPhones at the same time. So just download this and try back. I think you can get a trial for the same with some time limit to use.

Yes better get some tools Xillsoft. I too used this and it is really easy. It is right to say that for a long time, iTunes was the only option for iPhone users to manage content on their device. Now because of this you can manage your photos and use iPhone like a portable hard drive. The tool allows you high speed copying and a very concise interface. You can do a lot with this which is simply not possible with iTunes.

Basically you had not mentioned the version of iOS you are using. There is iPhone OS 4 out which has much more possibilities of files transfer between computer and mobile phone in a easier way. It is also very likely that they can transfer files of different formats and not just office documents to connect the iPhone to iTunes. The same iOs comes with iPod and iPad also to make them more functional with each other. Here you need to just plug your iPhone to your computer and let it be recognized by iTune.Done just take a backup and restore it wherever you want.