Thread: Need to autostart wireless on login in Fujisu Li2727

Need to autostart wireless on login in Fujisu Li2727

Hi everyone I just bought a brand new Fujisu Li2727 laptop 10 days ago. I think buying this laptop was one of my biggest mistakes. I should have purchased some other laptop of other company. There are many problems in this laptop. One biggest problem is that I am not able to autostarting Wireless on login. For this I had to press FN and F1. But I am fed up of doing this. So is there any other solution for auto starting Wireless on login? Please help.

Re: Need to autostart wireless on login in Fujisu Li2727

I've lastly got an answer for wireless autostart at logon. You no longer need to press FN F1. Copy and paste the following text into a text editor save it and put the file name with vbs extension, for example, wirelessstart.vbs and make a shortcut copy to the Startup folder:

Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
    Set oExec = WshShell.Exec("C:\Program Files\Launch Manager\WisWBSet.exe")
    do while WshShell.AppActivate("Wireless Status Option")=False
    WScript.Sleep 100
    loop
    WScript.Sleep 100
    WshShell.sendkeys("{TAB}{TAB}{LEFT}~")
    This is definitely going to work.

Yes, this is quite a good solution. There is also another alternative for this. If you are using Windows Vista then you might see Vista circle which is present at the bottom left in your screen. Now right click on the all programs where you will see All users option. Open this option and scroll it down to startup. Now paste in vbs file. But see to it that you are the administrator of this computer and this will definitely work.

After performing the above steps, many people complain that the icons are lost for the network and disappeared from the toolbar. Well you can solve this issue easily. Go to the properties in the system, you will observe hardware, select it and finally select device manager. Now in this go to network adapter right click on it and update the driver. I am sure that this will solve your problem and you will get your icons back.

I have an amilo Li2735 and also have the problem of FN + F1 to get wireless. I tried to add your review of the file to start, but then when I turned off the computer and tried restarting just begun to spin in and out of him as a crazy thing. I had to escape from the press and setting up the diagnostic screen and delete the file. Thus I think we need to turn off the wireless before we add the file to the startup.

This problem has been resolved definitively by the Fujitsu Siemens Li2727 with a BIOS update on 05/21/2009 as well as any other obstacle in this paper a permanent solution that does not depend on any set of files, etc is as follows: You can visit their website where you need to deselect the 'Show only operating systems "will open a disclaimer on the arrow click' Close '. Click the plus sign next to "other OS 'and then choose the embedded operating system radio button and then click the + symbol which is present just after" Flash Bios".