Thread: Error while recovering disc in Fujitsu Li2727

Error while recovering disc in Fujitsu Li2727

I have bought a new Fujitsu Li2727laptop but I am having a problem with it. I am not able to recover the backup disc. I tried to make the backup disk for recovery and then insert the data DVD disc is burned down to the last 30 seconds and just stops and nothing else happens, finally, will check the disk to final done with the disk error. I tried two different disks and DVDR disk drive or even recognize the DVD RW discs; any suggestion would be really respected.

Re: Error while recovering disc in Fujitsu Li2727

My friend has newly got an Amilo Li 2727 and the recovery choice came up, but we had no DVD + R discs so I just stopped up. That was just a few days ago. Now we have DVD + R discs, but the window that appears to tell us to run the process of recovery discs do not have a "Next" button at the bottom allowing us to click "Next" and follow the process. So I'm completely confused how to break this process manually. I think we need to read the manual which came along with it.

During the boot procedure, press the F8 key at very common intervals, until the menu "Advanced Boot Options" will show up. That will give the option "Repair your computer" feature. Once Windows has loaded a few files, system recovery options will come up; select the option to Fujitsu Siemens Computers with item recovery "Easy to backup and system recovery." I hope this solve your problem.

I found some other post that tells me to press the F8 key but after that it was not very clear as to which way to go. As this is my brand new friends PC, I did not want to waste time without being 100% sure he was on the right track. I tried to back up the initial values and then use these disks to restore factory default settings at any time. Well, it worked. So I think that you must also give a try to this.

The manual tells that at least three DVDs are essential. However, FSCR says only 2 were used. Browsing around the 'net for information on the recovery program, I read at least one other situation where someone was asked to put in a third restoration of the disc, but do not have one. I have nothing to worry about in this list? Why ask for the DVD to be labeled "Recovery # 1" / "Recovery # 2" before being placed in the unit? As far as I know, you cannot label a DVD without having to burn According to the manual, this is important as the discs somehow "mixed during the restoration process" if they are properly labeled. So, how does one go about this process of labeling?

If you are using DVD + R, then it should burn, but many people have problems and I'm afraid I cannot give a solution. The burner is used seems a bit flimsy, although it was able to make a backup that had a penalty just reading some discs with him in the windows. The backup only takes two discs, the first is a boot disk and the second contains the installation files. In terms of labeling, I think they are only the sense of writing to disk with a pen.

I was lucky that I have created the recovery discs without problems, a couple of things I'd like to point out what they are. You must use a DVD + to create backups. You have to be very patient to create backup discs, I was tempted after 20 minutes to eject the disc and I thought the recording process had been frozen in the creation of the second disc, but I continue and the second disc was created over time around 30 minutes.