Thread: Need driver for Fujitsu LIFEBOOK AH530

Need driver for Fujitsu LIFEBOOK AH530

I just bought a AH530 and using Windows 7 Home 64 Bits. I am using webcam. Driver of the webcam installed automatically from win7 I suspect that it is due to the win7 driver. Can someone please advise which driver to download and what is the make of the webcam pre-installed on the laptop. I am facing this problem since last 1 month and looking for good solution for it.

Re: Need driver for Fujitsu LIFEBOOK AH530

I was also facing the same problem and I tried my luck hard on Google and googled for "Fujitsu Drivers Update Utility" to try, it scanned my computer and installed the driver you need automatically. I used many keywords but this keyword helped me to overcome my problem. At last you must contact your company as they can solve your in a best possible way. Good luck!

Here’s two FREE driver finder tools you can also try that may help find your driver. Connect your cam before you run the tool
    Driver easy
    Driver identifier
    Please Note these tools may also find driver updates for devices other than your webcam. I advise If it aren’t broke, don't fix it Don't install every driver update just because it finds one Only install driver updates for devices that aren't working or you think need them Create a System Restore point before installing new drivers. It will surely work for you.

You can download free drivers for notebook Fujitsu LIFEBOOK AH530/HD6. All required drivers are available for download, including drivers for audio, video, chipset, Wi-Fi or usb. If you do not want to waste your time on searching for audio, video or Wi-Fi drivers, use program driver pack solution for automatic driver installation when re-installing your operating system. This will make the process easier and faster. You can also download Driver Pack Solution at /drp.su/drivers