Thread: Unable to restore iPhone 4 Error 3194

Unable to restore iPhone 4 Error 3194

Hey guys as per my topic much of my topic have being clear to you guys till now. I am facing problem like my password being proper and the matters in the status bar are visible but my apps notifying that I am not connected to the network, and also sometime my iPhone randomly get turn off. And when I start it again it shows this “ error 3139” I tried to find out about this error on Google but it is useless. What is this error? Does anyone have any idea about this problem? Or anyone know about the solution? Anyone else suffer with this problem? Or I am the only victim? And Please tell me what should I do to fix it?

Re: Unable to restore iPhone 4 Error 3194

Hello dude you are not only person who is facing this error you have to download SHSH Blob is a 123- bytes RSA signature apply to confirm the validity of firmware on latest iPhone 3Gs or iPod touch 2G on Apple iOS device, it will help in finding challenge response authentication of the firmware, in which the challenge key build up in a combination of hash of firmware on your iPhone. This will most probably find out and give the feedback about the exact problem emergence and may also fix it. Try this first than if doesn’t work than reply in this thread and I will help you further with other tricks or some other experts will.

Hi buddy, in iPhone “Error 3194” arise when someone try to install an old firmware and Apple's server don’t permit this installation. And once it started it use to come every times from that moment so in my knowledge The only solution of this problem is to do SHSH backup and change the hosts file to point to Saurik's Cydia Server at where they keep a backed up. This will surely help you in sorting your problem as many of them had tried this and get the effective results too.

If you are using iPhone 3G you don’t need SHSH, so there is no signature requirement problem, try a cable or USB port or different PC to check this problem and this might comes out or will help to downgrade your firmware version. When you will restore to lower version of firmware the baseband doesn’t change with, so my suggestion is that you should use ultrasnow, which will unlock all the baseband from 04.26.x and up to current and the error will get remove with your next restart.

Hey there I am well aware about this problem and this problem faced by many users when try to downgrade iOS 4 to 3.1.3 and then they get a error of 3194. So let me tell you first that this problem can be fixed, the problem emerges because Apple signs the firmware now and you are not able to upgrade it or even downgrade an iPhone using a firmware that Apple hasn’t signed , so this problem will get vanish if you are using an former Firmware which were signed by Apple. This only can help you as signature issue have been troubling the most user and as in my knowledge no other solution is available for it.