Thread: MyWi connection keep on losing in ipad 2?

MyWi connection keep on losing in ipad 2?

Hey guys, hopes that all of you are doing fine!! But let me tell that I am not! I am facing a strange problem with my ipad 2, and I don’t know how to get rid of that, if I leave my ipad 2 without any usage even for 5-10 minutes also, I got disconnect form my MyWi connection and for connecting again, I have to enter password again but on my iPhone I am able to see the status bar active. What is the exact problem is this ? is anyone else too facing the same difficulty or it is just happening with me? Is there anyone who know about the solution of this problem. It will highly appreciated if some will tell me how to get rid of this problem. thanks

Re: MyWi connection keep on losing in ipad 2?

Hey there, as first let me tell you that this not only happening with you. It is the problem faced by numerous people who are using MyWi on there iPad. Difference is just that each problem facer have different time period of getting disconnect on their MyWi, so most of them get there problem sort out by doing there auto shutoff, for that you have to go in MyWi setting than switch “auto shuffoff” to never this might prevent your MyWi to get disconnect constantly.

hey hello dude, yup we all are doing just fine and I too also faced this problem before and not finding any other way to get it solved so than I restore the network settings, I know about the facts that it will reset all Bluetooth and Wi-Fi networks setting but it’s really works for me and so you are also facing the same problem, so it may work for you too just follow the simple step what I had mention below.
    Go in Settings>General>Reset> Reset Network Settings. That’s it.

Many Ipad users getting problem in their MyWi network connection, and don’t need to worry about this thing as Apple official people are aware about this and also bring out remedies for it. As per apple people the ipad might not auto reconnect the known Wi-Fi network using other than second party routers that are dual-band capable. Apple suggest to try building a separate network name for each separate band’s network and make sure that both networks are using same security settings. If even than also if you still facing problem than try to Troubleshoot Wi-Fi connection problems and send the error message from you iPad using iPF.

Hey hi buddy, even I am also formerly suffered from this problem and tried all the trick in my knowledge, even resets the network setting but not effective outcome, so one my friend help with guidance which I am mentioning below.
    Use a fixed IP address:
    Settings/Wi-Fi/select on the arrow of your Wi-Fi connection/Static/
    than fill the IP-address, subnet, routers IP and DNS.( Type this in the DNS field: 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4)
    Now go in security and switch from WEP to WPA2 and doing this all switch of the Ipad for atleast 1minutes. Hope this will might help you if above solution doesn’t work out.