Thread: Nintendo ds won’t turn on even if the LED glows green.

Nintendo ds won’t turn on even if the LED glows green.

Hey I got the water on my Nintendo DS and really after that I am frustrated as it is not working properly, here I am mentioning properly because as I tune it the LED glows with the green light, but on the screen doesn’t appears anything, it constantly stays blank or rather I would say black, no matter for long i have been started it. When it happened actually I have put the cloth on that and almost clean all the water from it, and was thinking that nothing would happened, but resulting, it is not working properly. Need suggestion, what shall I do next?

Re: Nintendo ds won’t turn on even if the LED glows green.

See as you have mentioned that whenever you start it, the green lights comes up, that means your device is connected to the WIFI or ds to ds link. That usually seems that it might be possible that the your wifi is not working, and because of that you are not getting the display, and I want to know that sound comes or not? Or if suppose you didn’t got that also, then I think the device has the problem and you need to repair it.

Well, according to me the fuse part of your Nintendo ds is damage, thus to this with no other options you must have to fix It. You can contact to the service center because they will surely help you with this problem, and I would say you should contact them as early as possible because if you just wait for some more time it lead to damage more things, and probably the internal circuit, thus my recommendation is to visit the service center.

You may sent it to repair to the service center as they would properly treat it, as they have handle many such cases for these kind of problems. or you can simply do some quick steps on your own, first of all you have to open the whole case, see this is too risky, if you have open ever any such device then only try this, otherwise you’ll damage the hardware. After opening, you can clean it through a good cloth, and see again, whether it start or not.

I am not sure about the problem, because it might be possible that it could be a battery problem. I want to ask you that is your battery perfectly charge, I mean to say is it fully charged, because of that only the screen doesn’t get powered. So I would suggest you that charge your device first and then try to start it, otherwise you must have to take It to the service center.