Thread: No audio on HDMI in Scaleo EVi 2535

No audio on HDMI in Scaleo EVi 2535

Hello guys I am using Scaleo EVi 2535 which comes with FIC PTBG965EFN-LF motherboard. This is very nice CPU I normally connect my computer with my computer with my Samsung TV through HDMI and it is working great with. Now before some days I have formatted my whole computer due to virus and after that I have installed the windows 7. Now after that whenever I try to connect my Tv with my computer at that time I am not able to get audio from my TV. Please tell me is there any setting needed to solve this problem?

Re: No audio on HDMI in Scaleo EVi 2535

As you have said that you are getting this problem after formatting the computer think you have to first check that whether you have installed all the driver completely or not? First of all insert the driver CD in your computer and after that install all the necessary driver in your computer. Now after installing the driver restart the computer and after that connect your TV with your computer. Now you will get the audio from your TV also. I hope this solution will fix your issue.

If you have installed the all the driver in your computer and after that also you are facing this problem then I think there might be something wrong with your HDMI cable and I will suggest you that first try different HDMI cable with your TV and after that check whether you are getting the proper audio from your TV or not? if that you get the audio from your TV after trying the different cable then you have to change the HDMI cable and after that you will not get any issue.

I have installed all the drivers from my driver CD and after that I tried to connect the computer with my TV at that time also audio was not coming. After that I have open the sound manager device and do all the necessary setting in that but then also it gave me the same problem. After that I have checked my HDMI cable with other commuter and I found that my HDMI cable is working properly. Is there any possibility of having problem with HDMI port? Please help me with this.

If you are not able to solve the problem by doing all the above tricks and if you have tried to install the driver from your driver CD and then also same problem is coming. I think you are facing this issue because your driver not compatible with your operating system. I think you have to first download the driver which is compatible with your windows 7 and after that install that driver in your system. After doing that your problem will gets solved.