Thread: Nintendo 3ds screen cracked

Nintendo 3ds screen cracked

Well as the name implies, I have a Nintendo 3d, and it was working perfectly, but after the cracked in the Top screen I has stopped working, I don’t know while it happened actually, I am assuming this is while it was in the case, and due to smash with other parts in the backpack. If you just look at the cracked part it is too small, but because of this tiny part the whole screen appears black. I am too frustrated because of these, can anyone help me what can I do next?

Re: Nintendo 3ds screen cracked

See as far as I know Nintendo offers well-situated renovate options, which you can set up online. You can call them for the technical assistance as well, and it might be possible that the screen might not have been broken but there is some another problem in the screen thus, I would say you should contact them, as they are very professional in this.

As you have mentioned that the screen is broken, it seems you have no other option rather you must have to visit the customer support center with the device you have, and make sure while going, that you have all the documents regarding that, I mean to say the warranty papers and all other documents contains the information about the device you have and you basic information, after that they would either replace it or if possible then will repair it.

Hey once I was also suffering from the same problem, and really I have visited so many places for repairing, but really didn’t got the proper solution, and at last I visited their own support center and they after that they give the proper assistance. And let me tell you their technicians use genuine Nintendo parts while it concern with replacement, after replacement I am not having any problem.

I would recommend you the same, as you should visit their only, because I have heard that they always use the original parts only, and even after the replacement, All systems receive a new one-year manufacturer's service contract. No matter wherever you stay, if you didn’t found any such service center near your place, you can send it over other place, they offer opportune delivery options, and believe me the service that they are giving is too reliable.

Hey thanks guys for your prompt replies, as I was also planning the same, but I don’t think, where I stay there is no such support center as I have to send it through shipping only, but let me tell you I have found so much but didn’t find the warranty card and other documents, thus I am little bit afraid about that, will they proceed without this paper also, or it is essential, and I think I have exceeded the warranty period also, I am not very much sure, but have pretty small doubt.

I would say if you don’t have any such documents with you, don’t bother about that, because as far as I know whenever we purchase any such product, there is always a special number is assign with every product, this is a special serial number which is unique for all the devices, so from that number they actually got all the information such as the warranty period and the user information. Thus off course service center is the best option, and if suppose you have exceeded the warranty period, then also they will charge you too less amount if you compare it with other outside technicians. Or at last you can always have the option to buy another one.