Thread: Camera of Lenovo G560 does not work

Camera of Lenovo G560 does not work

I have recently purchased new Lenovo G560 laptop on which I have installed windows 7 it was working perfectly for first two weeks but suddenly from last week i found that the camera of my laptop is not working, due to which I am not able to do many of my important conversation can anyone help me in solving this problem!!!

Re: Camera of Lenovo G560 does not work

Sorry to hear this that the camera of your new Lenovo G560 laptop is not working, have you checked with all the settings that are require to run all programs including camera, just check it once again as it may be that the settings must have got changed by mistake so go to camera settings and correct it if the settings are wrong read the settings in the manual in case you don’t know how to do the settings,

It may be that the camera drivers are not installed properly or you must have not installed all the required drivers as if any of the drivers are not installed properly many of the programs does not work like speakers, camera etc each driver has to be installed properly to let all programs work properly, so I would suggest you to reinstall all the required drivers from the drivers cd or from Lenovo’s official website where you will get the drivers of your Lenovo G560.

You should first activate camera of your Lenovo G560 laptop as it may be that the camera must have got deactivated to activate the camera again press fn + esc. make sure your function keys are working properly, in case if your function keys are not working properly you will have to re-install power management if you meant to work offline, you will have to install easycam application that will run camera of your laptop.

Even one of my friend recently had a similar problem with his laptop but he got it done few days back. As not all laptops comes with the default application that runs camera directly including Lenovo G560 so as to make it run you will have to install specific software to get it run, there are many applications that will help in using the camera you can try software such as Skype, Live Messenger, Aims these software can also be used as a freeware like Yawcam to take pictures and record videos.