Thread: No signal in iPhone after jail breaking 4.3.3 with redsnow

No signal in iPhone after jail breaking 4.3.3 with redsnow

I don’t remember which version I was having before jailbreaking. The jaiklbreak of my Apple iPhone was successfully done by me with redsnow but after doing the jailbreak4.3.3 I found that there was no network due to which I was not able to make any call to anyone, as a result I went to mobile telecommunications operator to find the exact problem there they gave me a new sim card and told me to wait for one hour as it will work after that as I checked after waiting for one hour I found that even the new sim card was not working.

Re: No signal in iPhone after jail breaking 4.3.3 with redsnow

Firstly jailbreak is not legal it contents high amount of risk that can even make your iPhone blank that won’t be of any use but as now you have already jailbreak you iPhone I will try my best to solve your problem. You might have not jailbreak4.3.3 properly with redsnow so I would suggest you to restore the jailbreak 4.3.3 as there might be some error in your earlier jailbreak restore might solve your problem of the network and you will be able to make calls from your iPhone.

What is the error you are getting when you insert sim card does it shows invalid sim or does it activate and lets you into the homescreen? Did you had the sim card inserted in your iPhone while jailbreaking with redsnow? As many a times sim card does not works if it is not been inserted in the phone while jailbreking, just in case your sim card was not inserted during your last jailbreak kindly restore the jailbreak 4.3.3 and make sure you insert your sim card and then connect your iPhone with iTunes as it will get activated with itunes.

I am thankful for your reply my phone is not locked I tried restoring the firmware of jailbreak4.3.3 with redsnow but even after restoring the firmware it was not working still it was not showing network signal is it possible to downgrade the firmware may be that can work, I even tried restoring the firmware jailbreak4.3.3 with inserting the sim card in the iPhone and connecting it to itunes thinking it will get activated but that didn’t work please help me with another solution.

Just in that case if all the above solution does not work you will have reboot your iPhone first connect the iPhone to your computer open iTunes make sure your iPhone is connecte properly hold on the POWER and HOME keys until the iPhone restarts itself as the screen turns black, release the POWER key immediately, but keep holding the HOME key till the iPhone appears in iTunes in recovery mode as the iPhone appears in iTunes, click on "Restore"key to restore the firmware and back to the default settings. This will now surely get your network.