Thread: Will iOS 5 Include Twitter Integration for Photos?

Will iOS 5 Include Twitter Integration for Photos?

I have heard from many places that twitter is expected to boast large collaborator for such a service: Apple. Explicitly, we are examining Apple’s new iOS 5 that will come with choice to share images to twitter burned into the iOS. This would be alike the method you can presently allocate videos on YouTube with one tick in iOS. Apparently, a user would have to permit this aspect by signing in with their Twitter identification in iOS. Next could be “Send to Twitter” alternative for pictures saved in your gadget. Reports are also there about Twitter opening their own Photo distribution service in near future. We will have to wait till next couple of days to discover out exactly how this new Twitter combination is built in to iOS.

Re: Will iOS 5 Include Twitter Integration for Photos?

I believe that instead of chipping it directly into iOS they must make an API where you can subscribe your service with the phone, just like to you can with speedy Look now, and have the photos application haul that up as a substitute. It could be the similar precise implementation as "Open In" that you see with PDFs and other documents but make it a "Share With" button. This could be much easier alternative for apple.

Twitter, orkut, MySpace and facebook are only as terrible as you use them to be. It’s how you utilize twitter which matters. I use Twitter to converse with developers, news anchor, and news stations. I don't work together with them because I like them. I use it to be up to date about a vast selection of topics, every day. I utilize it to share news with contacts and relatives. The prospective is incredible, don't be blinded by the teenagers who converse with celebrities or tweet about how they presently woke up from nap and don't recognize if they should sweep their teeth or not. Twitter is a very important resource for education and information, if you are following the right community or organization on Twitter. I learned about this news job because I’m following Mac Rumors on twitter! Otherwise i wouldn't have visited this site.

How about adding up to "Send to Twitter", why not take in "Send to Facebook" or even go as remote as "Send To All" and in the settings you can allocate the dissimilar Social medium to "Send it All. Twitter is an extremely useful means for learning immediate information that no one else has. How citizens dislike that sort of apps really does confuse me. It will be better if they integrate sent to facebook option. Waiting for more announcements about its release.

Apple needs to mix a better photo application where we can actually sort out photos. If you have the Twitter application setup on your BlackBerry phones, the "send to twitter" alternative becomes accessible right in the camera application. It is exceptionally suitable, so it would be great if it came to iOS. Waiting for official announcement from apple about integrating twitter application in ios 5.im waiting for more information on this.