Thread: Bluetooth of Lenovo G560 netbook is not working

Bluetooth of Lenovo G560 netbook is not working

Hey guys, I have purchased Lenovo G560 netbook which is running Windows 7 Operating system in it. Everything seems to be working well with it except one thing, the Bluetooth device which is integrated in the laptop. Whenever I try using the laptop, it fails. It doesn’t seems to be showing any interest in starting up. Does, anyone have got any clue, what is the reason behind the problem? Please help me by sharing your suggestions with me and posting your replies.

Re: Bluetooth of Lenovo G560 netbook is not working

The Bluetooth device of your Windows 7 running Lenovo G560 netbook is not working, because it might be possible that you would have not installed the necessary drivers required for the Bluetooth device in your laptop. So, I would suggest you to insert the original drivers CD of Lenovo laptop which you might have received along with other accessories when you purchased your laptop. Reboot your system once completed with installing the drivers.

Go to the Device Manager in your system and search for Bluetooth device installed in your system. You will find a yellow triangle with exclamatory mark around the name of the devices whose drivers are not installed in your system. What you have to do is, right click on the name of the device and select uninstall to uninstall the device. You can either install the drivers , by right-clicking on the name of the device and selecting Update /install drivers for your particular Bluetooth module and restart your system. Or else after uninstalling/removing the device form device manager, just reboot your laptop. On restart it will automatically detect the changes and search for the necessary drivers.

According to me you should visit the official website of Lenovo and first see the specification of your laptop. Check out whether the Lenovo laptop which you are using is having Bluetooth facility or not. If it has got Bluetooth then you should go to the Support and download section in the official website of Lenovo and search for the drivers which are available for your Lenovo G560 netbook. Download the files and install it in your system.

Make sure that you are downloading the drivers which are specifically for your Windows OS. As you are using Windows 7, download Windows 7 drivers for your laptop and of the correct bit type; 32 bit driver or 64-bit drivers for your Windows 7 OS. And even if after performing so many things, your problem is not solved, and then I would suggest you to reinstall your OS and drivers from scratch. That would definitely work.

I read all the above given solutions. Tried those all many times but nothing seem to be working for my notebook. Then finally decided to uninstall the currently installed Operating system from my notebook and reinstall it. So, I reinstalled the Windows OS, and then again installed the necessary drivers for my laptop’s integrated Bluetooth. And luckily things seem to have changed, and my Bluetooth has started working. So, finally after lots of trouble, problem got solved. Thank you, guys.