Thread: Lenovo G560 touchpad issue

Lenovo G560 touchpad issue

Hello to one and all the experts and the users of this forum. I am looking forward to buy a laptop for myself. I am thinking apone the G560. So I just want to know something about it. I've read up on it and have came to know about the touchpad issue. Is the awful touchpad only on certain models? Please tell me about it as soon as possible because I am planning to purchase it in a day or two. Thank you to all in advance.

Re: Lenovo G560 touchpad issue

G560 comes into two types one is the clickpad and other is the touchpad. I think the issues are with the touchpads and not the clickpads. There are two dedicated buttons on to the touchpad while in the click pad there is no such thing. I think you should search more about it before taking the same. Because in some countries only the touchpad issues were found and not in all the country. So before taking any decision see what issues are there in your country regarding the laptop.

Yes it is true that G560 has the touchpad issue. I use the same laptop from 7-8 months. And in starting I enjoyed it very much as it was my first piece and accepted it to run fine as anything. But as the time passed it started showing the issue regarding the touch pads but I would say that after lots of research and development on it I came to the conclusion that it was not a hardware issue it’s the issue of the driver and nothing else. Get the driver fixed and your pad will work fine.

Yes the G series laptops are very very good and I would recommend it for others also. The G series range rocks, Yes some countries are facing the touch pads issues but it can be easily solved out and fix by every individual. As mentioned earlier its just an driver issue. ELAN DRIVER is the bad driver and nothing elsethis can be easily updated and just one restart is needed for the laptop and your work is done.

I think you should not go such kind of laptops which have problems in it. You should avoid problems and why to take chances when you are spending the money on it. So switch to some another company which gives the better product and services and if you have purchased the same and its in warranty then you should immeditaly call up the Lenovo guys and get it done for you because after all you are their customer and you are paying them for your important laptop.