Thread: New Lenovo G560 Freezes (Startup and during use)

New Lenovo G560 Freezes (Startup and during use)

Hello friends how are you all? Hope so every thing is fine with you and you are doing good. I have one problem regarding my laptop. I have used HP laptop for couple of years and now I have switched up to Lenova. I was too much of excited to use it but I completely dishearten me. The problem is that as soon as I switch on my laptop and start working on it, it freezes and I can do nothing but only freeze restart. So someone please help me.

Re: New Lenovo G560 Freezes (Startup and during use)

Hello buddy I know you must be frustrated as your laptop is not up to the mark. But as you have purchased it you need to be on it for some period of time as you may not be in the mood to purchase a new piece for you. Ok as you are the laptop user form long back you must be know how to handle it so no issues with that. Now only ultimatum I can suggest you is that you should rush to the service center of the Lenova get your piece changed and drop your complain regarding the same. You should do this before the warranty period gets over.

Try doing the following things as it can help you out
    • Start the one touch recovery process
    • You must also try the Startup repair
    • Get unchecked all the useless items from the startup in the msconfig
    • Carry out RAM test and see if any failure is present or not

I am not the Lenovo user but I am using HP laptop now for a year or so. This is my first laptop and when I purchased it I was too much excited to use but it showed up the same issue as you are right now. I called the company guys up and launched a complain over there. They took my laptop and processed it and ultimately the problem was in the Ram they changed the Ram and my problem was solved, So I think that you should also try changing the Ram, may this can help you.

I think the issue is same as mine, this solution will only help you if you laptop gets hanged while getting load. I face the same problem once, if the loading goes smooth then it would work for hours and hours without any issue, So the main issue was with the operating system itself. So what if you have the original OS, while accidently your some file may have been deleted. So try formatting it and install the OS again might be your problem may get solved.

Yes formatting the system is the best and the last option that can rescue you from the deep shit. I had the laptop which I have sold it now but when I sold it to a shopkeeper it was suffering from the same issue it just use to go mad around and I was so stupid to get rid of me because that shopper just formatted it and everything was fine with the laptop. So you should also format and see.