Thread: Lenovo x120e gives Audio Stutter during playback of video

Lenovo x120e gives Audio Stutter during playback of video

I am having the Lenovo x120e and having some problem with that. Whenever I play some video on that then it gives me some stutter sound which is very irritating. Most of the times YouTube videos are set to 720p and I can hear stutter sound after every minute. This happens to headphones as well as the speakers. I have tried all the things from my side but that was not helpful. Can someone suggest me that what should I do to resolve this problem.

Re: Lenovo x120e gives Audio Stutter during playback of video

This is seems to be the problem with the audio driver. That may be outdated and that is the main reason for this problem. So check the version of the driver on your computer and search for the latest version of that on internet. If updated version is available then you will have to update the driver to that. Once you are completed with the update then restart your system and then again play some video so see if that is showing you the same problem or not. I don’t think that this is going to be the same again if that is because of the outdated driver.

Is there many processes running in the background? If you want to check that then you will have to open the task manager and open the process tab. This will list all the processes that are running in your computer. End all the processes which are3 not needed to you. Once you are done with that then close the task manager and then play any video file. This time you will not get that sound. Please reply back with your experience.

I think that the format of the video that you are trying to play is not proper or the video file is corrupted and so its creating sound while play. You have not mentioned anything regarding the format of the file. So try to play some other format of the video and see if that is playing properly or not. I have seen many of the similar cases where bad format of files does the same thing and changing the format was not giving that sound. See if that is the same in your case or not.

This is seemed to be problem with the power management. It is gone now so I have no way of knowing for sure what the program was called. It also removed the toolbar program from Lenovo that was next to the Lenovo power manager in the taskbar, but remove the program from Lenovo Power Manager and return to power window manager is completely solved the problem. I've noticed that all the Lenovo software seems a little slow and buggy. I guess that's what happens when people try to hardware for software development.

This could be a temporary solution for those who need to have the laptop in a state of low energy consumption without wanting to turn off the laptop is a better solution. Again, this is my experience. Another person who suffers from this problem, you can try to wake> hibernation hibernation on a reboot to see if the audio stuttering occurs? Of course, restart the computer before attempting this test so you can see a previous issue caused by arousal from sleep not get into the test