Thread: My Android is locked and forgot password

My Android is locked and forgot password

Hello friends how are you all? Hope so you are fine but I am not fine as I have some kind of error which I need to solve it out as soon as possible and can get my work done. So please someone help me. I have an Android iPad and it has got locked accidentally. I have forgot the password and I need it urgently so that I can get it unlocked it again. Has anyone suffered from the same problem before? Please let me know about this. Thanks to all in advance.

Re: My Android is locked and forgot password

Hello my dear friends. I am fantastic and all right but I have a sort of problem which I was to solve, that is the reason I am here. I have solve many queries by regularly visiting this site and have found it very help full. I regularly followed this forum. I also had same issue once and wanted to solve it. I faltered around but my problem was not solved then I want to service center and they for it done for me charging me just some amount of money. So you can also go to service center and get it done.

I am familiar with the thing that most of the people face a lot of problem regarding this issue. I don’t understand how people forget their code. People forget their code and cannot solve it because they do not have their ssh even. I have a simple way to do this. You need to carry out the simple things and you can get your problem solved. Find out here and there and you will find the option such as choose unlock device. This will automatically skip the slide to unlock.

You can do the following things to get it done first of all you should go to cydia, than after that search the activator and then install and then exit then go to settings and after that you should g go to the activator. You need to find out the list of functions which will help you to do things. After that you need to pick up the function, the function will contain buttons and from that list select the choose unlock device. By doing this you can unlock it by passing the lock and then uninstall the respective application.

Hello friends I also have locked my Android iPod, and I want to get it unlocked. So I have read above things and did not understand anything. So is there any simple way to do the same than p[lease let me know. I have the following:
     MacBook with 2.1ghz and 1 GB RAM,
     120 gb hdd
     32gb 4G iPod touch 4.1

Hello every one, I am Fine and hope you all pals are also doing great. I also traveled in the same bus as you all are traveling now days. I mean to say that I also had an issue of an android lock. But when I came to know how to unlock it I was laughing on myself because it is as simple as anything and every one can do it on its own and no need to go anywhere for anything. To get it unlocked you need to go to your SBsetting and boot in the safe mode. This will help you in disabling the Android Lock.

Rep 6
    You can carry out the following steps to get the problem solves.
    1  Connect your iPod touch to the computer
    2  Explore you iPod’s fole
    3  Go to Library/ Mobile Substrate/ DynamicLibraries
    4  Delete two file over there called "AndroidLock.plist" and "AndroidLock.dylib"
    5  Reboot and its done

If you don’t want to use compter then you need to do the following things.
    • Call up and hit answer and after that hit home this way you will be into your phone
    • Delete android lock by going to cydia
    • Again download the lock for your set