Thread: Dropped iPhone 4 fell down in water, now what?

Dropped iPhone 4 fell down in water, now what?

I would like to ask you that I dropped my iPhone 4 in water? I will explain you in detail that I have purchased the iPhone last week and I was rooming near the swimming pool and talking with my friend through video calling suddenly it slipped from my hand and it went into the swimming pool. In this case the phone is not turning on but the led light on the iPhone is turning on. So please help me in solving the problem and giving me the suggestion.

Re: Dropped iPhone 4 fell down in water, now what?

I would like to recommend you that I am sorry to say that but I think that you should let the iPhone to dry out on the sun for some days. I think that you should not turn the phone on for 2 to 3 days. If you on the iPhone without drying it may cause the short circuit. But in this case if it doesn’t work then you should have to call the apple staff member and in the mean time you should have to dry the iPhone more. I think that you should keep in mind that there is only one water sensor in the iPhone.

I would like to recommend you that from my personal experience I would like to suggest you that you should not turn on the power of the iPhone leave it as it is. If you turn on the iPhone without having any knowledge I think that this may damage the iPhone or can have a short circuit in the iPhone. I hope that this suggestion will help you in solving the problem.

I would like to recommend you that you should take a paper clip and remove the SIM card and tray it. After that you should take out the paper towel and remove water that is present in the speaker, power and volume buttons and the dock connector as soon as possible. I think that you should remove as much as water and as soon as possible you can and you should be able to prevent the hard ware from being damaged and short circuit.

I would like to recommend you that you should take a bag of rice that should be fully dry. You may get the large Ziploc freezer bag and put your iPhone in the bag and fill the bag until the iPhone is getting fully covered. I think that you should leave the iPhone in the rice for about 2 to 3 weeks and then you should remove the iPhone and you can tyr to start the iPhone as soon as possible and take a look to it. I think so that this will work for your iPhone.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and I am wondering that now the problem has been solved for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.