Thread: In IPhone 4 is there any answer function?

In IPhone 4 is there any answer function?

I have a simple question occurring in my mind is that I have a Iphone 4 which I have purchased last week and I have to ask that is there any function through which I can answer automatically after 2 to 4 rings. I want this function because specifically when I am sitting in the office and doing work or when driving my car so I can’t answer to the phone. In this case I have to answer through the Bluetooth headset or by doing the speaker on of the phone. Does anybody have any idea if this function is possible or not if yes then please let me know about this function.

Re: In IPhone 4 is there any answer function?

I would like to recommend you that I have not even noticed functions like this, because I also have an IPhone 4 and I have not even any function like this in the list. I am wondering that the function you are telling is right there should be something good features like this. But you are telling that you are using the Bluetooth headset, so I think that while driving the car you should be able to tap the button which is presented right on the top of the headset, this button is provided to answer or to end the call.

I would like to suggest you that the function you are telling I am also interested in this feature. But it is very easy to tap the button which is presented on the top of the Bluetooth headset. But in this case my hands are not always free and are not always available. I have a problem that when I am working in the operating room in the office at that time I want to answer the phone without touching the headset or the phone. So that is why I am not using the IPhone 4.

I would like to recommend you that you can be able to answer through phone without touching the Bluetooth or without touching the phone you can give the answer by setting the GPS nav unit this unit is located in the Bluetooth option but you can set the GPS nav answer to 7 seconds. I think so that this is the only option which is located in the Bluetooth function through which we can answer without touching the phone.

I don’t think that there is something like this, and if it is so I don’t think that it is launched. But in this case of answering automatic I have experienced the Bluetooth headset and in this you can answer automatically by doing the GPS nav to 5 to 7 seconds or by tapping the button which is located right on the top of the Bluetooth headset. As I want to say that this facility of the GPS nav is only in the mobile phones it is not in the IPhone. I hope that you may understand the post.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and I am wondering that now the problem has been solved for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.