Thread: LCD Tv that supports Divx format in the budget 25K

LCD Tv that supports Divx format in the budget 25K

Hi I want to buy an LCD Tv that supports Divx format. My budget is of 25K. Which is the best product which i can buy ? Even suggest me such product that I can use it for long life and I don’t get huge maintenance after the warranty period. It should be also a product which consumes less energy. Let me know the cost, specifications, features, and the screen size. I want LCD that will also allow me great picture and also sound clarity in the given budget. Thanks in advance.

Re: LCD Tv that supports Divx format in the budget 25K

Looking into the matter regarding your query. I m glad to tell you that many electronic manufacturers have introduced Lcd tv which supports Divx Format. There is a newly product introduced by Lg. The product name is LG Jazz Atom. The product code: 22LU11UR. It is 22 inches in size. Its key features are:- 1) It is HD ready LCD TV available in two variants Black and white color. It is DivX enabled through Usb 2.0. You can connect your Hard Disc, Memory Card, Pen drive and other Usb Devices to Usb 2.0 Port. You can enjoy Mp3,Music Videos, Watch movies that to with Clear Voice II Technology featured in it which automatically controls mid frequency sound and enhances the sound of human voice when background noise swells. The price range is too low of this product according to your requirement.It will cost you at just Rs: 16,590/-.

There is another product from Samsung the leading company in world for Electronic goods. They have introduced a new product Samsung LCD TV Series 4. It has a screen size of 26”(66cm). Its product code is LA26D400E1. It also has DivX Feature supported in it with Usb Ports. Its main feature is it has Wide Color Enhancer. It is also an environment friendly product which is installed with fewer components and non toxic materials. It has also got HDMI port so that you can connect your Computer to the screen for better clarity, size etc. It Will cost you for just Rs: 22,900/-

There is a product from Onida .Onida is also a leading manufacturer In Electronic Goods. These products are enhanced with power consumption technology. The product name is Onida 24M Series. Its screen size is 24 Inches. It also supports DivX format with 2.0 USB post. It has nice colors and designs available so that you can decide the design according to your room color. It also enhances HDMI port. It has got VisD engine which enables you image processing technology to give a superior picture. It will cost you just for Rs: 17,490/-. Above where the products according to your requirement specified.