Thread: How to install WhatsApp on Ipad 2

How to install WhatsApp on Ipad 2

Hello friends I am using iPhone in which I normally install the application which I required. I have installed the WhatsApp in my iPhone and it is working absolutely fine in my iPhone and this application is very useful for me. Now after that I am trying to do same thing with my iPad 2 but when I try to use the same application in my iPad 2 at that time it gives me message that sorry your device is currently not supported. Now please tell me how to install the WhatsApp in my iPad 2.

Re: How to install WhatsApp on Ipad 2

I think you are trying to install the same application which you have installed in your iPhone and because of that you are facing thisb issue with your iPad 2. Now as far as I know you have to first search on the internet same application which supports in your iPad 2 and after that you have to install it in your iPad 2. After installing that application in your iPad 2 you will not get any issue. if you want to know anything about that then let me know.

I am also using the iPad 2 and after reading your post I have tried to install the same application in my iPad 2 and I didn’t get any issue with my device. What I have done is I just bought that application from iTunes and after that I installed that application with the help of iPhone configuration utility. After installing that when I open the application at that time I didn’t get any error. I think you should also try this solution with your phone and after that you will be able to install the WhtasApp.

According to me you have to first go to the official website of the whatsApp and after that click on the download application there. Now you will be able to see the option which will ask you to select your device and there you have to select the iPad. Now after that download it and install it in your iPad2. I think after that you will not get any issue with installation. If you don’t get the option for iPad then I think currently that application is not available for your iPad and you should wait for updates.

I have bought the application from iTunes and after that I have also installed it in same way as you have suggested in above post and after doing that application installed successfully but iPad is unable to open that application. After doing that I have also visited the official site of WhatsApp and after that I have tried to search the application for iPad but I didn’t that application. Now please tell me is it possible to install that application in my iPad2 or I have to wait for it?

I have tried to search the whtasApp application for the iPad 2on the internet and after that I have found the some application but none of the worked on theiPad but when I try to use that application in iPhone at that time I didn’t get any problem. I would like to suggest you that you should wait till WhatsApp will release the application for iPad 2. May be in upcoming updates we can get the WhatsApp in iPad 2 also. I hope this information will be helpful for you.