Thread: Clicking noise coming while using WIFI in iPhone

Clicking noise coming while using WIFI in iPhone

I am using iPhone 4 from last 2 months and it is very nice mobile with lots of attractive features. I am experiencing one problem with my iPhone 4. Now whenever I use WIFI at that time I am getting the clicking noise from my iPhone 4. I have tried to solve the issue by trying different solution but after that also I am not able to solve this issue. if anyone have any solution regarding this problem then please let me know. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Clicking noise coming while using WIFI in iPhone

I think first of all you have check that whether you are facing this problem everywhere or you are facing this issue only near your WIFI router. Because sometime near the router this kind of problems normally comes in wireless device and it is normal. That is why first you have to notice that. If you are experiencing this problem everywhere then I think there is something wrong with your mobile. I hope by doing this you will be able to detect the exact problem.

I think there may be something wrong with your router also and I would like to tell you that first check whether this problem is coming after connecting with other WIFI router. If you are not getting the same problem with other WIFI router then I think you have to change the WIFI router. If you are getting the clicking noise with other router also then you should try to find the solution for your phone with the help of apple service and after that they will give you proper solution.

I have checked my iPhone by connecting it with other router and I am getting the clicking noise with other routers also. After that I tried to solve the problem by resetting the my iPhone and after that when I tried to use the WIFI at that time I get the same problem. Now I am thinking to do software update but I don’t know whether it is safe to do from my laptop or not? Please give me some information regarding that it will be very helpful for me. Thank you in advance.

I would like to suggest you that you can update the mobile software from your iPhone by connecting the iPhone with your laptop or computer and after that make sure that your internet is connected nd then you will get the option for software update in iTunes. If you find this risky then you can do the software update by visiting the Apple service center and after going there you have to ask for the software update. I hope after doing that your problem will get solved.