Thread: BSOD When Synchronizing Iphone/ipad

BSOD When Synchronizing Iphone/ipad

Yesterday for the first time I have installed bitdefender 2011 in my PC and since I am getting too many problems regarding that, first of all I am not able to use my Iphone and ipad with my machine, and with the progression I am getting the blue screen of death after connecting to my PC, and I am not getting this perfectly, I mean to say, due to what this is happening, I am using windows vista in my machine. need help, any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: BSOD When Synchronizing Iphone/ipad

See, there are numerous reason for happening the same, but I think it seems that the problem is regarding the software only that you have installed in your machine. I am not sure that the problem is regarding the bitdefender only, but if suppose it is because of that only, I would suggest you that you should download the file called ‘sysdump.exe’ and run that file, after that as you run that you’ll get the CMD window on the screen, and will process something, and it will take few minutes and will disappear by itself. It will extract some of the file, put all that files in the directory as mention C:\Windows\Minidump, after that you’ll not get this problem, I am not sure about this, but you can try this out.

You should do one thing before all, BSOD generally happens due to some driver corruption, in order to avoid the hardware damage, thus I hope you have got the idea. Or else I would like to tell you that you should uninstall all the previous drivers, for your Iphone and for the Ipod too, and then reinstall it in the machine, after that I hope you’ll not get the problem, but if suppose you find that, I would say you might have problem due to some another software.

Hey the problem is to transparent as you have mentioned that after installing the bitdefender you are having these problem, that means there is some problem in that software itself, I think it might have been possible that the AV is not installed properly, thus you should first of all reinstall it in your machine, and complete the whole setup, and after that it is too important to configure it, because it is programmed to avoid all the malicious and unwanted programs, thus it is taking you other driver as unwanted content, thus allow access to all of them, and this would not happen again.

I want to ask you that have you installed any such program called Windows Family Safety or windows essential or some programs similar to that, because this software doesn’t allow other software to run properly, thus if you have any I would recommend you that you should uninstall that first and then reboot the PC, and see whether the same problem occurs or not.

This is might be possible that whenever you try to run those software and connect your phone for synchronizing, it doesn’t allow because of the user rights, and leads to this, thus I would suggest you that try the same with the admin account. Or even after reinstalling all the necessary drivers you are having the same problem, then according to me this issue is something different, as you have to check your whole PC to any good technician.